Ep-9: y/n's plan!!!😲

____________________________________________________________________________

Ok then if you wish for then I'm with you y/n.but just be careful y/n.
Cupping my face he said.

Ok so tomorrow let the show begans.

Me and jungkook were waiting for tomorrow to arrive and next morning we both left for school early as max arrives 8:39am at school.

After we reached school campus we both started search for max.

Where's he y/n ... looking here and there he asked

Relax KOOK, he usually comes early morning to school so I think he should be in sports ground behind our school as he loves to hang out there with his squads

Without wasting any seconds we rushed to ground. And I was right he was there .max was sitting on the banch puffing his cigarette while his squad were doing chit-chats .

On other hand jungkook was boiling in anger looking at squad who killed him. There were all gathered today at one place with max .

But max was kind of pissed off today
And one of his member came to him and was talking about some delivery kind of stuff.

Hey max,did you trapped any chick yet.our boss was loading a container today but fortunately there's a need of 3 girls that has to be deliver before tomorrow . Max got up in annoyance and said to the guy before moving to class.

Use your brain ...idiot go and find some chicks .trap them in your sweet talk and get her some how got it... ordering them he left from there.

After max left even We left from there,after knowing max was present today for class as well as his gang.

______________

Entering the class I tooked my seat and jungkook as usual sat In last row .
After few minutes the class was started.

During the class hour junkooks gaze were glud on max I could see the anger he was containing as his white face was turning red due to anger.

Control jungkook just have some patience. I'll try to figure out some plan.. I was busy in my own thought how can i reach till max until an idea popped in my mind.

Soon when lunch break was started jungkook came near me.

Y/n ,what are thinking now?. Sitting beside me he asked .

Something that will definitely work on max. An mischievous smirk was on my face and I told about my plan to jungkook. His eyes widen and I can see how suprised he was .

Are you sure this plan will work.like he is hard to play y/n .
Giving me "are you sure "kind of look he asked as he know that max is not so easy to play on..

Moving my steps towards cafeteria. i started to look for max and there he was having his lunch peacefully at the corner table with his squad.