Ep-3: A ghostly b'day 👻 (redited)

____________________________________________________________________________
HEY!!!SORRY,SORRY I DIDN'T MEANT TO SCARE YOU PLEASE DONT FAINT hey...hey..he...(y/n faint's). Was the only last thing i heared before totally passing out....

(FEW HOURS LATER)

After some few hour I came back to my conscious state .my head was paining alot due to stress .checking myself i was in my bed .were as I was fainted in kitchen.

Must be a dream. I thought,getting out off bed I went to fresh myself.

It was Sunday so I had alot time
today.

I left my home and went towards subway metro as I'll be going to downtown today and later I can think of something else.

After some shopping I went to buy my last item for today as bought already some snacks,juice and some fruits as well as I love to make milkshake's.

Finally I was done with my last shopping as well buying my favorite chocolate cake.

Entering the home I unpacked my greocery and started to arrange the
Cake .

Ha..happy..birth..day ...to...me
Happy....birthday to......me happy......birthday.... de..ar y/n ...
Happy....birth..day..to..me.....
Singing birthday song with Suttered voice and my eyes holding my tears as no one was with me to celebrate it.

IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY Y/N........
Again I heard the same voice from behind .

Who is here ......what do you won't from me...I asked ,not dare to look back

I'm jungkook....jeon jungkook....

__________(quick intro)______________

☆JEON JUNGKOOK☆

○26 years old

○died 3days before .in y/n's society. (Was murdered)

○lives with this mom and dad in busan.

○worked as model.
____________________________________________________________________________

don't be afraid girl . He said in concern yet deep voice..

Wh....who are......you and how did you entered my house?.

Relax y/n , it's better if talk calmly. Don't think to much. He said

You're tief right.......I know you must have came for robbery wait I'll call the cops you will be in jail ..... shouting at him I tooked my phone to dail police .