Ep-4: Y/n you're the choosen one..✨

______________________________________ ______________________________________
Hey..but wait I haven't done yet let me comple...before saying anything he closed the door behind me .

Well may be he just don't want to talk about it...yeah that's why he pushed me in my room,aissh I'll go to sleep. Saying to myself i just went to bed and drift in sleep.

(NIGHT 4:35 A.M)

I had again nightmare .and I was sweating alot due to suffocation . My eyes opened up now i felt relief. For calming my self i went towards kitchen to drink water .

After drinking some water i started to move towards my room .as I was passing by I sawed jungkook standing near window who was lost in his thoughts .

As i moved closer to check on him I noticed some tears in his eyes .

( JUNGKOOK'S POV)

I was busy In my own thoughts when I heared some foot steps approaching.

And I felt a tap on my shoulder and heared my name form behind.

Jungkook ,aren't you feeling tried you must be sleeping now right . It was y/n.

Nothing,i was watching the view . I lied her.

Is there something bothering you..if so you can tell me don't be formal just be free to tell your problem .I'm hear to listen to it. Slowly patting my back she asked me

Ok, I respect your privacy.. saying this she was about to leave and that's when i grabbed her wrist and stopped .

It was about my family And friends.....tears started to flow from my eyes .and she sat next to me

(Y/n's pov)

Jungkook was thinking about his family and that's true they might be worrying about him .

No problem you have my shoulder to cry on,i said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I wonder how my mom and dad are, they must be worried about. (With sad smile)they even don't know I'm already dead . I wish i could see and tell I'm no more. Sad chuckle left his mouth..

Do  Your parents even know you're dead. Or can't you tell your parent's your dead already?
I asked him.

Nor , they can see me or hear me it's totally waste of time .He said in disappointment.

Then how can i see you then...? .I asked him which widen our eyes.