Ep-2: such a weird day ?🤔

____________________________________________________________________________

"no one knows the magic and miracles of life and no matter what the fate is waiting for you two .be strong in every situation because one has to fade away and one has to remain ALONE..... " the only thought that was ringing in my mind all the way home.

What could it be i think ajusshi was in drunk . But he was talking properly to me well I'll just ignore it. Saying this i left for home.

Reaching my home I began my work and sat for dinner.

Switch offing the light I layed on bed for rest and started to scroll through phone.

1 hour passed everything was normal when suddenly I heard noise from hall like someone was roaming here and there.

I just tooked a peek but no one was there i ignored and went to bed.

I must be tried that's ,why I must be hallucinating.
I should sleep now.. Saying this i went to bed and wore my blanket .

 Saying this i went to bed and wore my blanket

As i turned myself to adjust my position.
I saw a man like figure standing near
Window.

What's is that and who s standing there . I thought.

Slowly getting down from I moved towards window were the figure was
Standing. As i moved closer there was no one there.

I'm tried for sure,i think I'll just go for bed before I hallucinate again.

With that I closed my eyes and drift myself to sleep to ignore the unwanted stuffs happening around me.

(NEXT DAY)

Today I left to school a bit early .as I want to relax myself from yesterday's
Thought. But as I reached school campus I felt something wired today....
Which made me confuse.

Everyone who hated me for being introvert person but today each and everyone was passing a smile which I did the same passing by them....

Good morning y/n......

Nancy my classmate who rarely knows me called my name from behind came towards me.

good morning Nancy ....is.... there anything you need of?
I asked her.

Nothing important but would you like to come with me to grab a morning coffee before class starts.
She asked.

I was shocked ,the girl who always ignores me now asking me to have a cup of coffee with her.