Plan?

You know,I never figured I would wake up to the sound of yelling and arguing on the other side of the wall.I yawned and did my usual stretch,before i swung my legs off my bed and stomped my way next door.
I pounced my fists against the door,having a feeling I might dent the door?

The door flung open reveling Mckenzie,the "head" maid or what I like to call her...the head bitch.I don't like being rude to people but when it involves Mckenzie...well,shit gets real.
She's the average slut.She always flirts her way out of duty,she somehow "convinced" Calvin to be the manager of all the maids?

She glared at me,"What the hell is your problem?Why are you banging on my door,You know I'm trying to talk on the phone!"

Or yell at the phone?

"Well some people are trying to sleep?"good comback!I thought to myself as She flicked her long black hair back,before she made her way towards her bathroom.I invited myself in her room gazing at all her luxuries items;as well as her clothing,like the night gown she's wearing!

She swayed her hips as she brushed her teeth,humming to some song.I always admired her figure,Black wavy hair,flawless tanned skin,gorgeous dark green eyes,full plum lips,big round boobs,flat stomach,a big butt,and long legs.
I dreamed of having her body but I love mine as well,she snapped me out of my thoughts,"why are you still here and not changing?It's almost time to make breakfast for Mr.Calvin and his son;He came for a visit and they say he's hot!"
I rolled my eyes,"just wondering who the guy was this time who you almost broke his ear drums?"I shrugged.She sat on a wooden stool crossing her leg over,she heavily sighed,"one of my exs',he keeps calling me but after this conversation I think I set him straight."she cockily spoke.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the edge of her bed,"Excuse me?"
"Your excused."Her stare clung on me like a cat trying to climb up the curtains,"Whats wrong?"I looked at her,"what do you mean?"Her gaze became stronger like she was trying to look through my soul,"I feel like you have something on your mind?"

I chuckled,"Well you guessed right.Its just that my mothers birthday was yesterday and I asked for permission to go visit her grave but I was backfired and I feel empty."i heavily sighed just noticing I held my breath the entire sentence.

She stared at me for a long period of time,"i-I'm sorry,that arsewhole !"She stood up stammering around the room,"Thats why men always get on my nerves!Seriously,he didn't even let you visit your mom?"
She stood for a minute,she spun on her heel and snapped her fingers,"I'll help!Well sneak out tonight,but I'll convince Calvin that I'm doing...what ever the hell I'm doing and that's when well go visit your mom!"

My jaw dropped at her offer,the Mckenzie is going to help.me!I rubbed my eyes and looked at her,"Your going to help-me!"she looked confused,

"if it's for your mom...yeah?She might feel sad your not there and...i know how it feels to not have your mom with you..."she looked off,I wanted to talk to her but she cut me off by shoving me out,"a story for another time,just come to my room at 10 which is when everything goes on lockdown mode."
She slammed the door in my face before I opened my mouth.again.

First of all,how does she know at 10 is when lock down mode occurs?

And second of all,i can't believe Mckenzie will help-me!I mean all those times she treated me like shit and didn't care?What happened?!?

I walked off towards my room and threw myself on my bed,"well today is going to be an amazing day,huh?"I sarcastically thought before I squeezed my body inside my uniform.
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO MY BOOKLOVERS!!!
Ugh,it feels like forever that I've updated!!!Well it has been but here's this small filler of a new character coming in!You guys can imagine her as who ever!If you have any one in mind COMMENT DOWN BELOW and I will but it on my next chapter!!!! Also I hope you enjoyed this filler and next chapter...well it's crazy!!!!Hehehe
See ya next update!!!
Love y'all!!!
Mel;)