Never...a one last time

"You look so beautiful Alice dear!"Alex's mom embraced me in a huge hug.I was in the brim of tears at the complements,I had to hold them in or my makeup would be ruined.Today was the day...the day I have been dreaming my whole life,to be married to the man I truly love.We decided to get married at Alex's' old mansions backyard,where we basically meet.We decorated it beautifully with lights,the theme was white,roses,and lights.

My friends–they all look beautiful in their maid of honer dresses,"Alice...I'm getting nervous!"Mckenzie chewed her nail.I looked at her with a dumbfounded look,"Really,your nervous?I'm about to get married."."Yeah that too."I shook my head at her before she hugged me and walked out.I walked towards the large mirror checking myself one last time.I bit my lip nervously patting my shirt,"Y-you look–amazing."A familiar voice echoed through the room.I turned to face Edward leaning against the wall behind my changing room,"Edward?"."Alice–it's good to see you again.It's been a long time."I sucked in air,feeling butterflies roam around the pit of my stomach.Him being here is kinda hard for me right now,remembering Chris and all,"Y-yeah...it has,how are you?"He stuffed his hands in his pockets,"I'm okay,work has launched amazingly.Actually were building a new company for college prep students who want to be in the industry of mechanical engineering.And...just found out Chris passed away...and...your child.I'm sorry it must have been hard,I just talked to Alex...he went all protective,it was kinda funny."I nodded walking towards him,"And...it's hard to watch you getting married?I don't know why but...it hurts,guess I just wanted to express my feelings before—your taken.Also before you cut me off,the feelings I have within for you are disappearing so don't worry...I won't ruin your marriage like I almost did."

I slightly yet nervously chuckled,"Like I said before Edward,you are handsome,kind,and gentle–most of the times,but you'll find someone who cares."I patted him in the shoulder.He gave me a good luck hug before leaving.I turned back to the mirror,fully taking in my appearance.
My waist length hair was curled then put into a braid with a vail covering it.My makeup was suddle but dramatic,my eyelash line had a black cat wing with the crease a smokey white with sliver blend on the sides and my lips were outlined with a bubble gum pink and colored in with a soft tint of pink.

My dress had a heart shape beaded lace corset with lace sleeves that are skin tight and a silk white gowned skirt.I didn't like how the sleeves looked so I cut them off,"Ready."Alex's father walked in holding my bouquet of flowers.I softly smiled at him,"Ready as I'll ever be.I just...wish that–my father was here.Not to be rude but...you know...my parents will never get to see my children or family...it's hard."He grabbed ahold of my hand,"Life is really hard...but please you are my family now and I will never be able to walk anyone down the aisle."He deeply chuckled.I smiled up at his six foot size,I can really get used to being apart of the Westwood fam.

I flipped my vail over my head and linked arms with Levy.The bells started to ring and I heard people stand.I took in a deep breath as the brown doors opened up,it made my heart pound harder.People smiled and waved as we walked into the beat of the music;Mckenzie and Destiny waves at me as I walked closer.I saw Liliana and Mia sitting next to juvia,haven't seen those little girls in a while.On my right I saw all of Alex's family,I saw Clementine and Granny on the front row.

I averted my eyes and saw Alex gazing at me with a heartwarming smile.He looked handsome,perfect even.He wore a grayish white suit,it fit him stunningly while his hair was slicked to the side.I smiled at him feeling tears grow in my lids as a tear fell out of his eye but he whipped it away and smiled back.

Before Levy let me go he hugged me,"Thank you...for everything."I whispered and smiled up at him before I walked up the small stairs as the music died down.Alex's smile widened as he flipped over my vail,"Hey."He whispered,"Hey."I whispered back.