Dream_Expander

Hello my BOOKLOVERS!!!!

I don't normally do this but here's I guess an authors note?
No,this is not an update...clearly!!Lol
I've decided to end T.M.M as it is...I'm not planning on making a third book or anything I don't honestly know when I'll be uploading the epilogue...sorry,probably in February or late January!!!(School problems!!)and...life!!😝

But anyway I am here because I planned to make a Twitter account.Not just any like personal one but an open one,for everyone.

...let me explain....

The reason why I am made a Twitter account is to get noticed.A lot of authors want other people to fall in love with their stories and enjoy them,create an audience to get discovered.To expand on their stage and get others feedback or being a increase in their work.I,as well want that,but I want others to have their dream come true too.

That's why I called the Twitter account
Dream_Expanders
So everyone can expand there notice in their book.
In the Twitter page I will be posting I guess kinda about my book and stuff.Questions and update dates but what I want is to focus on is requests.
On that page I want all of you reading this(If you are or wish to become an author)To please comment your books name and or any questions you may have and wish to be answered.(Like if your new to writing what are good cover apps or what people can recommend to make it better...so on and on)
Also if you have any book recommendations just leave them there as well.I am planning to go through any book requested to me as the months come.

I am hoping to team up with other authors to expand the page to get others and myself noticed.

If you all know me already,you guys know I strive to be a famous author!I wish and wish to aim for Best Selling and make movies and all!!I feel that 2016 has amazing vibes that may help me with that goal.I want to inspire all of those who read my books that it doesn't matter what it is...Just do it.

I am hoping this Twitter page for EVERYONE!!! will grow big and catch others attention and go on it and see all the amazing books people created.

If you do plan on following the page to not only help me but EXPAND your book or others please comment below or just inbox me.

I've been wanting to do this and I guess with your help it will come true faster than I thought.

Again the Twitter page is called: Dream_Expanders

It's up RIGHT NOW!!!YAY!!!😆😆

Thank you for your time<3
Sincerely and always
Mel<3