Chapter 28

Has anyone ever had that feeling where the world is like a math problem?If you don't know the answer you move on to the next and when you think you know the answer to that problem and you answer it but you get it wrong?When you try going back to fix it but you don't trust your gut and it gets super complicated that you want to rip the paper?

That's my life right now.

Ever since Edward spoke to me yesterday,I've been contemplating on wether  or not to call Alex.Its Saturday today.Todays my second check up of the month,it's October by the way.I asked Juvia to give the message to Alex,probably being the jerk he is he won't go.It starts at six p.m in about and hour.But here I am laying in nothing but my undergarments,bitting my lip,and searching through my brain on what to say when I call him.

Hey babe,I'm ready for you to come home!no...too house wife.

Are you planning on talking to me or being an ass and ignoring me like I told you too?
Nah-to bitchy...which I sometimes might be...
"Ugh!"I groaned as I rolled onto my back.My hand instinctively rubbed my two month baby bump.Well it's small not huge!"Mommy is really trying right now but...I don't know what to do?"I muttered softly.
Stupid math...I was never good at it.
***
Alex P.O.V
Man up...you can do this...deep breaths...your the ma-yeah no I can't do this.
I slouched on my bed as I ran my fingers through my hair.Ever since Juvia told me about Alice fight with Chris I've made up my mind to apologize to her.Todays her second month check up and I want to go see my baby...Alice too.

Earlier in the mourning I went to buy a bouquet of roses for Alice.I really do want to apologize to her today,after the check up I plan on taking her to a fancy dinner,then if it all goes as plan...I'll give her the big suprise.She'll probably disagree but...it's the risk worth taking.
***
Once I parked into an available space I felt my heart beat start to speed up.I gripped onto the steering wheel until my fingers became white.Everything seemed haywire but I made my decision and I want Alice to accept it too.I fixed my v-neck plaid black shirt before pushing the hospital door open.Every single pair of eyes landed on me making my anxiety rise again.They all whispered,smiled,and sending me winks with huge grins.
Some even took the opportunity to take a picture of me!I flashed the pregnant ladies a smile before finding my pregnant lady sitting in the far end of the corner,her back facing me.

I tightened my squeeze onto the bouquet as I slowly walked towards her.Once I was behind her I tapped her shoulder making her jump from her chair.She send a glare at me but it disappeared in a second,I mustered up the best 'not nervously' smile before sitting next to her,"Hi."She kept her stare at me,"Hi."She pointed at me,"Who are those for?"She made it completely obvious that she knew who it was for,"You."I handed them to her as she grinned ear to ear,smelling the roses.
              "Alice Heart."A nurse yelled out.We both stood up and walk through the door.
***
"Here's your baby,right now it's probably the size of a walnut probably even bigger."The nurse chuckled.I blankly stared at the screen as the nurse rolled a wand around Alice's belly,"wow."I whispered instantly grabbing a hold of Alice's hand.She flinched at first at my touch but then settled in,"Isn't it beautiful."she whispered once I faced her.She had tears rolling out of her eyes making me smile,"Our first baby."she says making my heart warm up,"Yeah...and let me tell you...that baby is mine."
***
"Alice wait!"I yelled as she speed walked out of the hospital.Once I grabbed ahold of her wrist I spun her around into my arms,"Ow!Let go of m-"."Please forgive me!I know what I said was wrong,I never meant to hurt you!I was just...annoyed and hurt by Edwards words!I love you,in all honestly I love you to bits!"I yelled.She froze in my arms,I could feel her heart beat beat in a soft pace making me loosen my grip around her waist.
"I-I don't know...if I can..."She whispered as she looked up at me.One look at her eyes and I was captured.All these weeks...all the crushed up emotions were ready to break free.I lowered my head closer until we were inches away,"please..."I whispered,I couldn't contain my emotions and softly pushed my lips against hers.She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck,slightly pushing me closer,"I...I've missed you."Her voice cracked up by her tears as she pulled away.I wiped her fallen tears and gave her a smile,"I've missed you too."
***
Chris P.O.V
"I-i can't-believe...that bastard..."I drunkly muttered before I downed the whiskey shot down my throat making it burn.I let out a grunt as the alcohol kicked in,"He...he left me without-thought.What...a...bastard!"I yelled as I stumbled off my chair.The music in the background made my head hurt all I wanted was to leave.I giggled once I hit my forehead against the wall,"You silly wall!Are you going to break me too!"I laughed as I left the bar.

I stopped laughing once I was in the middle of the road and felt tears pour down me like a waterfall,"You bitch!"I automatically yelled at the pitch black sky.
"Fuck it all...I never get what I want!Why her,why did Edward leave me...all because of that slutty pregnant bitch!"I yelled before whipping my eyes.

I stumbled towards my car,fiddling with my keys,"It feels like a dream...and I want it to end.Now."I thought as I got into my car.

Alice P.O.V
"Is it alright if I ride with you,I came in a taxi?"I asked while we walked hand in hand towards his car,"Of course you didn't even have to ask."I smiled as he opened the door for me.The warm air hit my skin nicely making me relax into my seat.He started the engine and backed out.
It was nice and peaceful.Alex intertwined his fingers with mine making me close my eyes,but in minutes the sound of a horn and the slam of the breaks made my eyes snap open to be hit with complete darkness.

--------------------------------------------------
HELLO MY BOOKLOVERS!!!!
Long time no see...huh?Its been super hectic with school exams for the state-I'm aiming for all straight A's for the report card for the first time...it's really hard???But I'm trying my best!!

Any way I hope you guys liked this chapter!I made small sections of Alex's Alice and Chris P.O.V because I thought this chapter was going to be all about thought.Its really sad how the story is heading....but don't worry!!!
          The great thing about this story is that...you won't seem to know what might happen next...😈

Love all of you!!Thank you for reading and or voting!!!Its really nice to see the votes!!!
Have an amazing week!!!
-mel<3