Assault

WORD COUNT: 2566 words

WITH EYES GLUED TO THE FLASHING SCREEN IN FRONT OF THEM, [NAME] AND ITADORI CONTINUED THEIR MOVIE MARATHON AS THE TRIGGER-HAPPY CURSED CORPSE SNOOZED BENEATH ITADORI'S PALMS

The dramatic movie scene before the two teenagers unfolded into chaos and action, and Itadori couldn't get enough of it. Supposedly, he didn't blink once in between the three minute monologue, at least in [Name]'s point of view.

"Oh my God, no way, they're gonna kiss, bro-"

"SHH!"

Itadori sat with one leg down and the other propped up on the couch, unknowingly taking up most of the space on the couch. [Name], being a person who sat in odd yet comfortable positions in small spaces, didn't mind the close proximity to Itadori. She too rested one leg down, one propped up, using Itadori's knee to prop up her chin. Itadori was a someone who received and gave affection through physical contact, so he heavily enjoyed the minimal touch with [Name] along with the quality time. He couldn't have asked for a better training method, even if she tended to blurt out random bullshit in the middle of movies.

Without Itadori noticing and [Name]'s innate hearing not picking up on it simply because he was insanely capable of covering up his presence, Gojo causally strolled into his students' movie screening. From behind the couch, the six eyes user was deemed impressed at Itadori's improved cursed energy output, noting that he learned surprisingly quickly.

"Yuji! [Name]!"

Itadori yelped in surprise, whipping his head around as [Name] hummed at Gojo's interjection. She raised her head off her arm resting of Itadori's knee and glanced behind at her hovering teacher.

"Oh, hey. What's up, Gojo?" Itadori pondered with the doll snoring below.

Out of Itadori's sight, [Name] excitedly pointed at Itadori with various hand movements to convey her message of 'look at him! the doll isn't beating the shit out of him right now! isn't that awesome?!' to Gojo. The white haired man grinned at his student's adorable excitement for her fellow classmate, nodding in agreement.

"You need something?" Itadori pipped up.

"We're heading out, let's go," Gojo informed with a hand on his hip.

"Huh?!"

"Oh, should I go back to the dorms?" [Name] hesitantly asked as she pushed herself off the couch and into a standing position. Though they had been watching movies for hours, [Name] relished in the time spent with Itadori. Even if he was concentrating on his cursed energy output majority of the time, distracted, the two still spoke and grew closer as friends. She came to realize that the two of them would most likely have more time doing this exact thing, so she pushed her disappointment down.

"Now why would I let my TA off so quickly? It's a field trip lesson! I'm going to teach Yuji about the very pinnacle of jujutsu battles, domain expansion," Gojo stated.