confectionery

Reneé's Pov

"Happy Birthday Reneé!" Everyone at the booth cheered and downed a shot, going back to chatting and what not shortly after.

While listening to people chitchat I felt a hand creep up my thigh and play with the frayed strings around the rip on my jeans. I knew this 'hand' belonged to my girlfriend so I didn't pay too much attention to it, that is until y/n grabbed my chin making me look at her.

"Ignoring me I see." Y/n leaned back into the bench, her hand still placed on my thigh.

"Sorry baby I didn't think you needed anything." I place my hand onto hers and graze my thumb over her knuckles.

"Oh Y/n your hands are freezing!"

"Yeah and your legs are warm." She smirks and frees her hand from mine, slipping her hand into one of the rips in my jeans.

A chill ran down my spine as she rested her hand on the inside of my thigh, not too high up thankfully. The lights were dim at this bar and the music was almost defining since our booth was under a large sound system. People were constantly slipping in and out of our corner booth, getting more drinks, going to dance, sing karaoke. But im not really in the partying mood right now, I honestly just wanna go home and make Y/n fu-

"Reneé!" I was pulled out of thoughts by Towa, standing at the bar waving me over.

I looked over at Y/n and not to my surprise she was annoyed to say the least. Y/n a Towa never really hit it off. Y/n actually doesn't like her but Towa does try and make an effort. The reason for this is because I told Y/n of my past relationships and hookups, literally everything, and Towa just happened to be on that list. I grab Y/n's wrist and go to get out of the booth but she tightens her grip.

"Ugh Y/n don't start." I groan and slump back into the seat.

"And what's that?" She looks over at me.

"You know what im talking about." I rolled my eyes and look over to Towa who's awkwardly standing at the bar tapping the counter with her finger and looking around. I turn my attention back to my girlfriend and sigh.

"Let me just go get a drink with her and then im all yours, ok?" I negotiated.

Y/n took her hand off my leg and made her way out of the booth before me, shoving her hands in her coat pockets. I made my way out shortly after and squeezed her shoulder before making my way over to my friend. Not even seconds after I made it to Towa, Y/n had disappeared. That's odd.

"Finally." Towa laughed, turning to lean her forearms on the bar.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I force a smile, "She's a bit antsy today."

"Probably because she can't wait to jump your bones." Towa rolled her eyes and laughed, ducking her head.

I stifled a laugh and rolled my eyes, she's not wrong. The only thing that's keeping me at bay is the strong heterosexual atmosphere at this bar right now, otherwise we probably would've fucked in the bathroom.

Y/n is still... Wherever she is and my fifth shot is now starting to hit me. I flag down the bar tender and order us both another drink.

Me and Towa talked for a while, sipping on our drinks and occasionally stealing a peanut from a little dish in front of us. I hadn't realized how much time had gone by until Towa brought up Y/n. We've been talking for almost two hours and Y/n was still no where to be seen. I decided to leave my drink and ask around, only to get nothing. Where the hell did she go?