secret

"No, you know it's just the fact that she always has to complain about everything I do! I learned her stupid choreography, which was really fucking bad, and I offered to work on this stupid dance, which I would much rather skip, and this bitch still has something to complain about!" Y/n ranted, almost yelling at the blonde girl in front of her.

"Regina's a bitch. You don't have to convince me of that," She agreed, shifting herself closer to Y/n.

Y/n was clearly annoyed, not wanting to bitch about a girl she very obviously disliked, but no, that wasn't why she sneaked Reneé into her apartment at 2am.

"And then you know, she acts all perfect, like I don't know all her dirty little secrets? I was the one that took the blame for that burn book, and she's lucky I didn't throw her under the bus. Well actually, she got hit by a bus anyways so I guess I didn't even-" Y/n tried to continue but got interrupted by Reneé's finger on her lips.

"Shhh, my love," She smiled, "You talk too much.
How about we use your mouth for something
else?"

"Something else?" The brunette raised an eyebrow.

"Something else, like what?" She continued, knowing what she wanted, but it was always more fun to make her say it.

"How about this?" Reneé whispered as she leaned in for a kiss.

She started slow and soft, but quickly grew hungrier every second, something Y/n anticipated in. The brunette turned her around and climbed on top, letting her left hand travel under Reneé's top as her other one tangled up with hers. The blonde's hands wandered through Y/n's hair, as she gently pulled her down onto her, making their chests rest against each other.

Y/n smiled softly between kisses, not being able to suppress the happiness she felt every-time she met Reneé's lips. Sure, sneaking around wasn't ideal, but shed'd do anything to be with Reneé, even if it meant hiding her.

The brunette's tongue wandered around her neck, while her hand traveled down Reneé's body and slipped into her jeans. Reneé let out a soft moan at the feeling of the girls fingertips against her folds, only causing Y/n to chuckle.

"Already so ready for me, baby," She whispered into the blonde's ear, "Just how I like it."

Y/n then pulled off her shirt, her tits bouncing freely in front of Reneé's face. The blonde grinned widely, as she took Y/n's left nipple into her mouth and gently started sucking, the sound of the girls moans sounding like heaven to her.

"Hmm," The brunette hummed, as she let her head fall back, "That feels so good."

Reneé's tongue twisted around Y/n's nipple, gently caressing the other one with her thumb. Y/n enjoyed her actions, in fact she was afraid she might enjoy it a little too much, her nipples always having been her most sensitive spot. She wanted her to continue so bad, but when blonde increased her movements, it only made Y/n's crave even worse.

"Neé, if you go any faster," Y/n whispered before pushing her back a little bit, "I want to feel more of you. I need to feel more of you."

"Then lay down and be quiet for me, baby," Reneé spoke softly, before moving to the side to make space for the girl.

"I thought you wanted me to use my mouth?" Y/n groaned and did as she was told, now lying comfortably under the girl.

"Patience my love, patience." Reneé smiled down, pulling off Y/n's bottoms.

Reneé placed soft kisses around the brunette's body, starting at her mouth before traveling down to her pussy, wanting to taste every bit of her before moving to her favorite spot. Y/n felt her arousal dripping out of her when the blonde reached her inner thighs. She was so wet for her, it was almost embarrassing.

Y/n felt her cheeks turn red, thankfully Reneé didn't notice, she just smiled at the sight in front of her, before she slowly started to take care of the girl.

The blonde placed the tip of her tongue on Y/n's clit, tracing small circles around it, as her two middle fingers prodded at her entrance. With every dip of her fingers, Reneé went further, until finally reaching Y/n's spot, causing her to moan out loudly. Reneé's speed increased, becoming faster even more pleasurable than the last, bringing the brunette close to her climax within seconds. Reneé felt how badly Y/n needed it, after having complained about Regina all night, she wanted to help take her mind off the bitchy blonde, and so she did.

Soon Y/n's head became empty, the only thing on her mind was the girl between her thighs skillfully fucking her, as she screamed her name. She quickly had to do something about it, but at this point there was no doubt that Y/n's neighbors had heard her.

"My love, I'm pretty sure our little secret isn't a secret anymore," She chuckled against the brunette's pussy, sending vibrations through her body.

"I don't care," She whimpered between the pleasure,
"Please keep going, baby! I need you to- oh my god!"

Y/n screamed out, not expecting the blonde to add a third finger to the mix, the tips of her digits curling against her g-spot.

"They definitely already know, so don't hold back now. Scream for me, Y/n." She smirked against the girls clit, Y/n quickly taking the offer.

"That's right, my love, just like that." Reneé mumbled, only sending Y/n closer to her breaking point.

Reneé sped up her pace, ramming her fingers into the brunette even faster than before, as her tongue worked wonders on her clit. It didn't take long until Y/n felt the familiar knot building up in her core, followed by waves of pleasure as she reached her high, cumming all over her "not so secret lovers" fingers.

"Hmm that's right, baby," She smirked, as she licked herself clean from Y/n's climax, "My favorite dessert."

.....

idk what this was, just a quick little filler chapter ig, not too much detail. but my fav iheartkissinggirls told me to use regina for the other girls name, ofc🙄 i have something quite interesting in the works tho, but it's gonna take me a hot minute, hope y'all don't mind:)