Iguro Obanai

"Why are we in such a strange place? Whose past is this?" Sanemi asked.

 Obanai's face was pale. The only thing going on in his head was there going to find out .. there going to find out... He was freaking out. "Iguro-san...? Are you alright?" Mitsuri asked. Hearing the worry in her voice he snapped back into reality. "Huh? yeah of course Kanaroji." He said giving a slight smile. 

"It's your past isn't it?" Muichiro said blankly. Everyone kind of expected it seeing his reaction. ".....Yeah," Obanai replied."Well then show us mini you?" Tengen said putting on a smile that he would always call handsome and flashy. "Right," Obanai hesitated a bit but soon made his way to a cage. It was covered with plates of food everywhere so it was hard to notice the small kid in the corner.

"Iguro-san... is that boy..." Mitsuri said seeing a kid trembling in the corner, it was hard to make out if it was a girl or boy because of the long hair but Muchiro had long hair too so it wasn't much surprising. "Me.." Obanai said completing her sentence. Everyone stared at the kid.

"Gomen you had to go through whatever happened Iguro-san but... why are you in a cage?" Mitsuri asked in a low tone she knew she was prying but she still thought to give it a try. Obanai stayed quiet. "You'll find out anyway so .. let's just wait for the scene to change.." He said. So few of the hashiras just roam around the place. It was huge and everywhere they only saw women and women enjoying or talking. There weren't any males except maybe mini Obanai. They hadn't see the room with the big demon yet thankfully but that was because Obanai had strictly told them not too.

Meanwhile, Mitsuri, Obanai, Gyomei, and Muichiro stayed back and watched over mini Obanai.  They just watched the lil boy though he seemed to be fed well and adorned by amazing clothes .. he seemed a bit traumatised.Mitsuri felt awful seeing her boyfriend like that. She wanted to know what happened so bad so that she could help him but it didn't seem like he wanted anyone to know.

While touring the place Tengen stopped in front of the big door Obanai told them to steer clear off." Oi Tengen if Iguro said to stay away it must be for a reason so leave it," Sanemi said. Iguro was his best friend and he respected him. Although he was probably keeping a big secret, it was his to keep even though it was gonna be revealed in a couple of moments. "Shinazugawa-san is right so come back, Otherwise we'll need to have another talk after we did when you tried to kidnap Aoi..." Shinobu said smiling."Alright, I'm coming just please stop with the creepy smile," Uzui said running back to them before glancing at the door once more. He felt a faint demon aura from it and that seemed really weird to him. "Just what the hell had he gone through?" He mumbled soft enough for only him to hear. 

They were making their way back when they realized that Kyojuro hadn't even spoke once after he saw mini Obanai and that seemed really strange after all he was the type of guy to always keep the conversation going and keep up the good spirit. "Rengoku-san? Is something wrong you haven't said a word throughout this short walk at all," Shinobu asking while glancing at him from the side she was walking.
"Ah... I feel ...  i mean the past Iguro , I felt like I've met him, my father..he .. he had saved a similar looking boy once... if I'm right and that boy was Iguro then ...i guess I have figured out his past and reason for becoming a demon slayer.. " Kyojuro said looking at everyone with a serious and sad face.

Finally, after what seemed forever the scene changed but then they were in the same place again, in front of the cave. They thought nothing changed until they saw a few women walk toward the cage and unlock it. "What's happening now?" Gyomei asked. ".... Look in my family there hasn't been a single male born in 370 years ... so when I was born ..they locked me away," Iguro said not making eye contact. "My family.. no I wouldn't call them family there demons, worse than demons... they worshipped this snake demon and ... god they were so messed up they would sacrifice their own children in exchange for the stolen goods of the people the demon had killed," Iguro said feeling enraged by their stupidity.