Kocho Shinobu

"Are you sure Kocho?" Giyuu asked still a bit taken aback. " Yes, Tomioka-san this is my past home... " Shinobu said looking at it.

"Woahh that was fast. I didn't expect you to figure it out so fast Hashiras," A familiar voice said. It was the candle "Damn demon you're the one responsible for it, aren't you? And where the hell are you?," Obanai asked.

"Well you won't be able to see me now but all I can say is we're going to be going into each one of your past and future," The candle said with a smirk. Although nobody could see it they were all annoyed by its voice. "So we're in my past right now is it?" Shinobu asked smiling although you could see how angry she was because of the veins popping out on her face."kyaa .. scary .... but Shinobu-chan is still so amazing" Mitsuri mumbled quietly so nobody could hear.

"You're right you're first but don't worry all of your turns will come soon." It said while its voice started to fade a bit. "Whoops I guess my time is up good luck Hashiras!" That was the last thing it said.

"I guess we're gonna see mini you," Tengen said. While the others nodded. Slowly they made their way inside the house and tried to figure out what to do now. 

"I wanna go home," Muichiro said as he was tired already and was not a big fan of this new game they were playing or watching. "Me too Tokito-kun" Mitsuri said while tears formed in her eyes. "Well don't worry young Tokito we can leave this place as soon as we finish this weird thing," Kyojuro said trying to bring up the spirits. Everyone nodded and continued to walk in the hallways of the house. It seemed pretty empty.

"Nee-san!!!!" They heard a voice call out behind them. They saw mini Shinobu running towards them. "Ekk!! we're sorry we didn't mean to intrude!!" Mitsuri said quickly but then something unexpected happened and mini Shinobu  just passed through them like they weren't even there which left everyone dumbfounded ."I guess they can't see us..." Giyuu said. "who is that kid?" Muchiro asked. "It's Kocho" Gyomei said surprising everyone more. "How do you know Himejima-san?" Mitsuri asked a bit confused and surprised. "I think it will show us so let's not waste any more time and just get this over with .. tsk," Sanemi said. "Right." Obanai agreed. 

They turned back to Shinobu and saw her with a girl maybe 2-3 years older than her. Shinobu, Giyuu, Tengen, Gyomei, and Sanemi knew exactly who she was but didn't didn't want to say anything. Shinobu was on the verge of tears why were they even here and was she going to go through this day again? She knew exactly what day this was ... the day her parents died and Gyomei came and saved them. Was she really going to see them get murdered again? "Kocho .. " Giyuu said as he looked at her. 

"I ... wanna get out of here." She said. "Then let's do this quickly ... " Giyuu said. "Let's finish this and go home quickly ... " He said trying to make Shinobu feel better. She nodded and put her usual fake smile back. "Yeah thanks, Tomioka-san.." She said and then turned to the others.

"Nee-san!! Mom told me to call you for dinner" Mini Shinobu said to her elder sister. "Oh alright I'll come in a minute Shinobu!!" mini Kanae replied smiling. "Woah I didn't know you had an elder sister Shinobu-san," Mitsuri said looking at her. "Yeah I guess I never really talked about her ...her name is Kanae..." Shinobu said not making eye contact. 

Everything went smoothly and the day was finally coming to an end. The part that Shinobu dreaded was coming closer. She was kind of happy to see her parents and sister again but it was still a bit upsetting. The Hashiras enjoyed their time laughing and having fun and talking about the siblings too but they knew that something was wrong especially with Shinobu spacing out a bit and stuff. Even Himejima stayed a bit quiet maybe he realized what day it was too, Giyuu tried to cheer up his friend a bit but honestly, it was a bit useless."So Kocho di-," Tengen got cut off by a sudden crashing sound and screaming noises making everyone turn to each other. 
"What happened!?" Kyojuro said. "Let's find out shall we?" Obanai said as he started making his way downstairs where they heard the sound while the rest followed closely behind. Their eyes widened at the scene. It was mini Shinobu and Kanae sitting in the corner of the room holding each other tightly with a few injuries on their legs and hands, their parents were dead and a pool of blood was surrounding them. A demon sitting close to the parents drooling at the food they just got.