Epilogue

AN:- Happy birthday lord Inosuke ( the king of mountains )!! ~bows down~ I'm happy that my last chapter ended up on his birthday🥳🎂...so now guys enjoy<3
.
.
.
.

"Damn, that hurt where am I?" Sanemi looked around but only found himself in an empty void alone. "alright this isn't helpful at all, where the fuck did the other hashiras go?" Sanemi walked for a bit but there was nothing and the place was getting darker by the minute. Finally, he reached a door. "What is this now?" He looked at it and then decided to open it but as soon as he held the knob a hand grabbed him. "Don't go Nii-san please don't leave me," Genya said with tears in his eyes. "What the fuck!?" He was confused. "Why are you here Genya? Am I asleep ... it's probably the stupid candle's fault argh I'm going to slice that thing up when I see it next," Sanemi said annoyed. Sanemi let go of the doorknob and pulled his hand back from Genya. "Don't touch me and I'm not your brother tch," He didn't want to admit it. He did care about him but he didn't know how to show it now. "Nemi don't leave me," Genya said again looking at him. "Oi, what happened to you?" Sanemi said a bit concerned. "Don't leave me," He said again. Sanemi felt something was really wrong now. He reached for the doorknob again only to be pushed back by some petite women. "Mom.... " He was surprised to see her. "Don't go Sanemi please don't leave, please don't let us die again," Sanemi's mom said staring into his eyes. Slowly his other siblings appeared too. "You said you would protect us Nemi ..." Hiroshi said crying and looking into his hands. The wounds they suffered from when they died reappeared too and even his dad Kyogo did. "You brat you can't even save the people you love ur pathetic as always, useless," He voice started ringing in his ears. The door started fading away while Sanemi just stared in horror at the scene infront of him until he saw the door moving futher and starting to disappear. He ran towards it trying to reach it but he felt a force pulling him backwards. "Pay for your sins ... stay here and pay for all the deaths that happened because of you,"Kyogo said angry. "Nemi i love you please stay i promise i'll be better, we all are here stay with us you'll be happier," Sanemi sighed. "No thank you and if you really tried to make me guilty by this it didn't work. And the genya i know wouldn't say this so try harder next time who ever you are," Saying that Sanemi escaped their hold and opened the door. A bright filled the room and now he was in another place.

"Shinazugawa? you escaped too... good to hear but i don't know where we are," Gyomei said sensing a presence that it up too that seemed a bit like the white hair male. "Himejima.. " They both were in a place similar to that of  obanai's past. "Isn't this- Iguro!" Sanemi said spotting his best friend. He seemed to be traumatized. "You killed everyone!! why did you leave!! you should have died!!" Women were surrounding him and tugging on his hoari pulling him down. "No...not this again.." Obanai said covering his face. "You don't deserve to live," The girl who was obanai's cousin the only survior said to his face. She was about to slap him when a hand stopped her and pushed her off. "I don't .... Shinazugawa,"Obanai said facing the wind hashira. "Don't listen to these stupid things its just trying to stop us from leaving this place. We need to find some annoying door to move on to the next place,"Sanemi said looking around for any weird door. "How did you come here?" Obanai asked how he escaped so quickly. "..... I don't know, i guess im just rutheless but i don't mind that i'm just here to kill all the demons i don't have time to sit and feel bad about not being able to save people if i do that then only more people will lose their lives... And Genya....  that idiot has been following me around apologising all day saying it not my fault its weird to hear him say something liek 'its your fault Nemi' and stuff," He said thinking about it. "Even himejima escaped so now lets get you out of here the door only stays for a while so we need to hurry," Sanemi said and Obanai nodded. "I found it!! Himejima-san , Shinazugawa!!" Obanai shouted. A bright door with Sakura pattern stood in the middle of the forest. "I'm guessing this leads to Kanroji because of the pattern... " Sanemi and Obanai looked at each other and then Gyomei. Obanai reached for the door handle and opened the door.