Tomioka Giyuu [Edited]

"Huh, whose past is this now?" Obanai asked looking around. "........" Giyuu didn't say anything he didn't want anyone to know. Maybe everybody else's got revealed he didn't want his to be shown. He didn't want to see him losing 'them' again and show the Hashiras how weak he was not to be able to protect them.

"Kya!! is that mini Tomioka-san??" Mitsuri asked pointing at the little kid with a girl with similar features as him. "Ara ara~ I guess we reached the last person," Shinobu said counting the number of hashiras past they visited. Everyone was glad only one more traumatizing past to see, and then they would finally be back in the original timeline. 
"So Tomioka mind talking to us instead of you acting like you're so much better than us and well probably telling us who that person next to you is?"Sanemi asked looking at him. Giyuu stayed quiet and Sanemi got annoyed. "Ah of course you probably had such a happy past that you-," Giyuu lost it. "Shinazugawa it's not like how you think, I'm different from you guys and I think it's better if it stays that way," Giyuu said looking away from him. Sanemi only grew annoyed how could he say that so shamelessly? he wasn't even the strongest hashira he was still a bit weaker than him and Gyomei so why? 

Sensing the tension between them Shinobu intervened by placing a hand on Sanemi's shoulder. "Shinazugawa-san I understand you're angry but please refrain from fighting here we're gonna see his past anyway so we can figure out why he says that," Shinobu said smiling at him and then going to speak to Giyuu for a bit.
They saw Giyuu just having fun with his sister but they never saw his parents so they assumed they were either dead or probably too busy, but it didn't seem like Mini Giyuu was bothered with it at all, he was having the time of his life with his dear sister. If only it lasted longer.

"The scene changed and now they were inside the house. "I'm guessing something is going to happen now?"Tengen said seeing how things were a bit too peaceful and that the candle guy had an obsession with showing happy moments and then ruining the mood. Giyuu's sister was in the kitchen making something while Giyuu was outside playing or collecting some things when they suddenly heard a noise. "Tsutako-nee-san!!!" Giyuu came screaming and running towards her. "So she's your sister," Sanemi said after he heard him say nee-san. Giyuu nodded. "Ara! she's very pretty Tomioka-san but- " She was cut off when a demon broke in. "They all knew what was going to happen now. There was no chance they were gonna survive no his sister was going to survive he didn't have the strength he has now back then so he couldn't do anything. 

"Giyuu... run please, go hide I'll take care of this monster please just go and .. take care of yourself ok? And no matter what do not come outside please.. promise?" Tsutako said lowering to past Giyuu's level and touching his cheek while he silently nodded. Giyuu didn't want to run, he didn't want to hide but he followed his sister's orders. He hid in one of the kitchen cabinets and waited to hear her sister ask him to come out soon but it didn't happen. All he could hear was his sister's screams and something searching through the house thrashing everything in the process. He wanted to come out and see what was happening but he couldn't he promised his sister right? he didn't want to break it. He covered his ears with his tiny hands begging it to stop already. 
After a while the sounds died down and the house was very quiet ..  Giyuu came out of his hiding spot finally wanting to see what it was. "T-tsutako-nee.... "His voice broke seeing his sister lie lifeless on the floor. "Nee-san this isn't the time to joke your wedding is tomorrow remember? You and *insert random name*? Tsutako nee-san..." Giyuu cried he didn't know what to do. It wasn't until later a random guy passing heard Giyuu's crying and came to check on them. 

"Tomioka .. may you're sister's soul may it rest in peace," Gyomei said praying. Shinobu felt weird."Guess we're more alike than we think we are Tomioka-san we both became demon slayers to take revenge for our sisters," Shinobu said nudging him. Giyuu didn't say anything and Shinobu understood ... didn't she feel the same way seeing her sister die again in front of her?