Kanroji Mitsuri

"Woah! Kanroji you were so cute as a kid!" Rengoku said loudly, he was admiring the little Mitsuri and her parents having fun and laughing. "Ehh!! Arigato Rengoku-san!!" Misturi replied a bit shy. She was happy that she got complimented by her brotherlike figure. Kyojuro was earlier her mentor who would help her train so this made her glad.

 "I think you look just as cute now too," Obanai mumbled under his breath so nobody could hear while looking at Mitsuri but her heard and blushed."Ahh arigato Iguro-san I think you look really cute as well!!" Mitsuri said as she flushed and made Obanai blush too. Both of them were a blushing mess while the others chuckled at how slow they were and why they couldn't confess already.

The scene shifted a couple of times showing the cute moments of Mitsuri and about her amazing strength. The rest of Hashiras had a good time looking at them and laughing or talking about them. They kind of wished that maybe somehow most of the pasts that they do end up seeing would be like this to cheer up the mood. 

The scene shifted from where she surprised her mom by lifting the rock making everyone laugh to the scene where she beat the sumo wrestlers making them cheer for her. Mitsuri felt really accepted by everyone here that she completely forgot about the past that was gonna show up next. The whole purpose of her becoming a demon slayer. The reason why she felt the need to become one.
The scene changed again and now it was a grown-up Mitsuri. "Ara Ara! Back to the present already?" Shinobu asked. Mitsuri's face became a bit pale now, she didn't wanna upset people with her past. I mean it wasn't as bad as the others, right? "No we're still in the past ..." She replied giving a bit of a sad smile to everyone. Mitsuri not being that cheery anymore which gave away the fact that something had happened in this timeline. Of course, something happened otherwise why would anyone want to risk their life protecting demons when they could have been with their family safe, there could have been other hashiras. They would have lived a fulfilling life not knowing demons existed if they hadn't experienced what they did.

 They all noticed that the past Mitsuri was getting ready to go somewhere and she somewhat looked shy and excited."Where were you headed to Mitsuri-chan?" Shinobu asked looking at her. Mitsuri was a bit hesitant before answering. "Umm.. I was going to meet my suitor" She said as she sweat dropped. The rest just stared at her. "Kanroji are you married!?" Obanai asked shocked."H-huh!? no i'm not iguro-san!! what gave you that idea?" She asked confused. "Well, your really pretty and cheerful Kanroji it would be kinda hard for us to believe if someone rejected you" Tengen answered. Mitsuri blushed at the compliment, she was embarrassed to receive so many today and honestly, it helped with her insecurity a lot.

The scene switched and Mitsuri and the suitor glass-wearing guy were standing on the bridge now. Mitsuri was looking down shyly and that kind of made Obanai jealous seeing her like that with other guys but it did make him question about how she wasn't married. He thought maybe because the guy looked too ugly for her but she never thought about anyone like that, she always looked at the good side of every person and made them feel normal like she did with him the first time they met. That's where he fell in love with her...

His questions were finally answered. "Let's pretend that this marriage arrangement never happened." The guy said making everyone dumbfounded they couldn't believe. "Only a bear or boar or maybe even a crow would take you as their wife... and theirs that weird hair colour i can't stand the thought of that being passed onto my children," He said with a disgusted look while past Mitsuri looked completely shocked. The veins in Obanai's face and hands were totally seen now. He couldn't believe anyone could say that to her. "...Mitsuri-chan if you don't mind can I please take him for my experiments he doesn't deserve to live anyway," She said with a vein popping out on her forehead but she still kept a smile.
"Ehhh!! no Shinobu-chan it's alright please forget about him it was in the past anyway I'm over it now..really!!"Mitsuri said trying to reassure Shinobu she was fine. "You could be fine Kanroji but you know nobody can get away with this," Kyojuro said with a serious face. The scene changed once again and they were in Mitsuri's house again. "Where are we? This place seems familiar.." Muchiro said looking around. Then they noticed Mitsuri's parents looking into some room,  they kept glancing at each other occasionally giving a worried look. "Something happened?" Giyuu asked as he looked at Mitsuri. She kept quiet. Not getting an answer Iguro started to make his way towards the room when suddenly Mitsuri stopped him. She was looking down and not making eye contact with anyone. "Kanroji?" Kyojuro asked surprised.

"Please don't go in there... " She said finally looking up but you could see the tears falling down her cheeks. Iguro stopped being mad now ... he felt weird. He hated to see her cry, he hated to see her like this. "Sorry Kanroji" He apologized. "No... you didn't do anything wrong it's just ... those words at that time really hurt and I... I started starving myself ... I dying my hair.. I just felt so weird about my body like I didn't want it anymore and I wanted to change it and I just wanted to feel a bit .. accepted, I'm so stupid I know! I'm sorry I just-" Mitsuri felt the heat on her cheeks. Obanai had wrapped his arms around Mitsuri and pulled her close ... he hugged her. The Hashiras were still kinda of upset and shocked after hearing this but in the end, they decided to give the two some alone time so they finally got together and well yeah they just left to go to the kitchen to find some snacks since Giyuu and Muichiro were hungry.

"Iguro-san .... I.... wahhhh i love you so much!! you make me feel so special and safe thank you so much" She said crying into his arms. Obanai blushed. He didn't expect her to be the first to confess but she did he was kind of glad but at the same time would she accept him when he found out about his past? his mark? Maybe not but for at least a little bit he wanted to be with her and make her happy. "Kanroji ... I love you too..." He said looking at her and smiling. Mitsuri also smiled back at him. 
"Finally!!" Sanemi said. "I thought this was never gonna end," He said annoyed but he was still really happy for his friend inside. Everyone laughed at him meanwhile Mitsuri and Obanai blushed knowing that all their friends had witnessed the moment.

The scene changed one last time. It was Mitsuri and Obanai on their first date not exactly a date because they weren't together at that time but still, Mitsuri considered it as one. She remembered the day clearly it was the day when her dear Iguro-san had given her the green socks so she wouldn't feel that uncomfortable with her uniform. Obanai and Mitsuri just looked at each other and held hands while they rewatched the memory. The hashiras smirked. God it was gonna be a lot annoying with them being too lovely dovey wasn't it? They sighed a bit then smiled at each other too. A few more pasts to revisit then they can finally go home.
While they were thinking that the memory changed and they were now in the past of somebody else... 

"A cage?" Sanemi asked confused.