Tokito Muchiro

"..... I feel like I've been here before but I don't know when .... I remember my past but still forget a couple of things maybe this is one of them," Muchiro said looking around. The others realized that they were probably in his past now. "Well, we're probably in your past then Tokito-kun, and this is a good thing isn't it? You said you don't remember this place much but now you'll get to know about it!!" Mitsuri chirped. The other hashiras were glad to see her back to being all happy because they really didn't like to see her cry. Kyojuro and her were awfully close because he used to train her before and she used to think of him as a brother figure losing him would have totally hurt a lot. Kyojuro was glad she wasn't sulking so much now.

"Yea..." Muchiro said looking at the sakura mochi hair girl. Everyone roamed around the forest finding anyone they were hoping they would run into small Muichiro somehow because there was nothing but a huge forest in front of them and a small house that seemed to be empty at the moment. "Tokito-kun is this house familiar to you in any way?" Shinobu asked curious to see if it triggered his memory maybe. "yeah it was ...I don't know," He said and then looked at the house. The hashiras looked at him with a bit of pity. 

After what seemed forever they finally heard talking and laughing. It seemed like someone was walking towards them. It was small Muichiro and Yuichiro with their parents. Since his father was a lumberjack he was carrying loads of wood on his back, same with Yuichiro while their mother and Yuichiro were carrying some baskets full of things. "Two Muichiro-kun!! kyaa so cute!!" Mitsuri said absolutely adoring the little kids. "Yuichiro...." Muichiro said looking at the guy who looks exactly like his smaller version. "You have a twin brother!?," Tengen asked while Muichiro nodded. Muichiro looked at his family giving a small smile. It was good to see them again alive and breathing even for a little while.

"His eyes are like... Tanjiro's..." Giyuu muttered while looking at Muichiro's and Yuichiro's father. The hashiras looked at him confused. They heard that his eyes looked like part but missed the person it looked like "His eyes look like whose Tomioka-san?" Shinobu asked curious. "Tanjiro's... I thought the same thing before too," Muichiro said pointing at his dad's eyes. The hashiras looked at the dad. "It really does seem like Tanjiro-kun's eye!" Mitsuri commented noticing the similarity. The hashiras like always spent time getting to know more about the Tokitos. Their lifestyle, personality, and whatever they could get. It felt weird to see Muichiro all smiling over there and with Tanjiro but he would always put a poker face in front of them. "So when is the next- Never mind," Tengen was going to ask something but stopped midway.

The scene changed and now they were inside the hut. It looked like there was a storm and Muichiro's mother was really sick and needed medicine. Muichiro was hugging his mother tight scared to lose her while Yuichiro was looking out the window for something. "...Where is your father Tokito?" Kyojuro asked a bit worried. The hashiras had a hunch that maybe his parents died that's why he's still a slayer, if he had his memories and if his family were alive why didn't he see them? meet them? "Out... he had gone to get mom some medicines...." He said looking into the forest. "It isn't really safe to go out in a storm to get medicines he should at least wait for the storm to pass a little," Shinobu said looking at the mom knowing she was going to die. 
The scene changed again and now the Tokito twins were standing in front of two graves. "Tokito-kun... you parents... how did your father..." Mitsuri was speechless. "He fell from a cliff while reaching for some herb," He said trying to remember from his memory. "I'm sorry for your loss," Uzui said while Gyomei prayed. The hashiras spent a bit of time observing the twins noticing how distant they got after the parent's death and how they weren't really getting along. One of the days lady Amane came to tell them about how they were descendants of great swordsmen but Yuichiro kicked her out. No matter how many times she tried he would use methods to make her go away and never come back.