Let Me Help You - S.S

TW: Self Harming

(You are in a relationship with Sadie and you and her live together.)

You had just come back from school which is, to be honest, the most draining place a person could go. Today was a bad day for you. A lot of unpleasant memories came back to your mind from your trauma that you had to endure and a bunch of dipshits kept bringing it up which caused you to have a panic attack. You got detention for running out of the classroom to go to the toilets to calm yourself down so now you're really stressed out.

You went straight to the bedroom and got changed into blue jeans, a plain white t - shirt, and a black hoodie. You then went to your drawer and got out a small smashed up piece of a mirror and sat down on the bed facing the wall, away from the closed door, and rolled up your sleeve. You then looked at the one scar on your arm and started to cut on it like you've done many times before. You did this so then if someone saw your arm, there would only be one scar which you could lie to cover up what you have been doing. Sadie had no idea about this and you ddin't plan on telling her.

Sadie was at work filming and wouldn't be back until later tonight. Or so you thought. She planned to come home early tonight to surprise you as you and her haven't spent that much time together lately and to be honest, you were both missing each other.

You winced a little in pain as you saw the blood get released. You closed your eyes and tried to focus on the pain and nothing else.

Sadie opened the front door quietly with one hand as the other was holding your favourite type of flowers - tulips. She put her keys down in the glass bowl and shut the door. She took her shoes and coat off and tiptoed up the stairs and opened the bedroom door. She furrowed her eyebrows when you cursed under your breath and put the flowers down on the bed as she walked over to you and saw what you were doing. Her eyes widened in shock as she realised what you were doing to yourself.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Sadie asked, as she came over and sat next to you. You panicked as you opened your eyes and saw her next to you and tried to hide the sharp shard but she put her hands gently on yours and took it off you slowly.

"Nothing." You muttered, looking away from her eyes and at your bleeding arm.

Her eyes started to fill up with tears. "Y/n/n, why? Why would you do this to yourself?"

"Sadie, please don't cry. I can't stand it when you cry. Please." You said as you looked at her as your eyes started to well up with tears as well.

"Y/n, just answer my question." She said to you as she made no effort to wipe the liquid running down her cheeks.

"Uhh... I have to. It takes my mind off everything that stresses me out and is hurting me. I just focus on the pain and it calms me in a way. I just... today was a bad day. Everything was just getting too much and I couldn't handle it. I wanted to call you. I really did. But you were busy filming so I did... you know..." You trailed off.

"How long has this been going for?" She said as she wiped the tears from your eyes.

"A few months." You revealed as you played with your fingers. 

"Why didn't you tell me before? You do know that you're the most important thing to me in the universe right? If you needed me, I would've been there for you."

"i know. I'm sorry." You apologized.

"Look at me." She told oyu.

"I can't." You said as you felt yourself about to cry again.

"Look at me." She said softly.

You slowly lifted your head and looked into her eyes. "This is not your fault. Okay? You were just doing what you thought would help. Just next time, promise me you won't do this again. You come to me, okay?" She said, cupping your cheek with one hand.

"I promise." You leaned into your touch. She brought you in for an embrace and held you tightly. You just let all your tears spring free that you've been holding in for such a long time as she comforted you.

 After about 10 minutes, she picked you up and brought you to the bathroom and sat you on the sink as she cleaned your wound. After she did that, she brought you back to the bedroom and laid you down on the bed. You picked up the flowers she bought you.

"For me?"

"Yeah." She smiled softly. " We'll put them in some water later." 

She laid down next to you as you put your head on her chest and put your leg over her waist as she wrapped her arms around you and hummed softly. Soon after you both fell asleep.

A/N: I hope you liked this. :) I'm going to try update everyday or every 2 days.