Pleasure - S. S

(she's so fucking fine)

TW: Smut

"Sadie, I'm bored." You dramatically said as you put your head on her lap. She was watching something on her phone as it was required for her to do for her new upcoming project.

"Go eat something, then." She said, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"But I'm not hungry." You pouted.

"Go sleep then."

"But I'm not tired."

She paused the video playing and set her phone down on the bedside table and turned to you with a smirk on her face. You lifted your head up from her lap and furrowed your eyebrows from her expression.

"Come here." She patted her lap as she sat up, leaning her back against the headboard. You crawled over to her and she placed her hands on your hips when you straddled her. You put your hands on her shoulders and then she leaned in to kiss you passionately.

She licked your bottom lip for access to put her tongue inside your mouth but you denied her as you thought it would be fun to mess with her. She then moved one of her hands to your clothed clit and started to rub it. You parted your lips and she then slipped her tongue in, dancing with yours. She then shifted her body slowly to lay you down on the bed with her on top of you. She placed her hands down to your jeans and pulled away from the kiss.

"Can I?" She asked. You nodded in response and pulled her in for another kiss. Even though you and her had done this many times before, she always asked for your consent beforehand which you found hot.

Consent is hot.

Sadie quickly unbuttoned the button and pulled down the zipper on your black jeans and pulled them down and your underwear in one swift move. She then put her hands under your shirt and you sat up a little to help her remove it. She reached behind you and unclipped your bra and threw it across the floor somewhere.

She leaned back a little and admired you. "You're so fucking gorgeous."

She then went back to kissing you and reached one hand down to your pussy and stuck her middle and ring fingers into your hole.You moaned when she did this and even more so when she started moving her fingers about.

"Are you still bored, y/n/n?" She asked when she pulled away from the kiss to see your facial expressions. You had your mouth open but no sound came out.

"You're not having fun? Okay, let's do something else since you're not answering me." She said with a smirk on her face and she teasingly slowly removed her fingers from your area.

"No! Sadie, don't stop! It feel so fucking good!" You moaned as you grabbed her wrist.

"Tell me how much you want it, y/n/n." Sadie said seductively, wanting to hear you beg.

"Sadie, please I need you! I need you so bad! Please fuck me with your fingers and stretch my pussy out so much that I won't be able to walk for the next week!" You desperately pleaded as you put your arms around her neck.

She smiled as she pushed her fingers more deeper inside of you and hit your g - spot and positioned her fingers into a 'come here' motion which made your toes curl and leave scratch marks all down her back.

"OH MY GOD, SADIE! DON'T STOP! RIGHT THERE!" You screamed as you felt a familiar knot form in the pit of your stomach. She smiled as you screamed - it's her favourite sound.

"Sadie, I'm cumming." You whined.

"Cum for me baby." She smiled as she went deeper inside of you, adding another finger. That was enough to send you right over the edge as you released. Sadie kept her fingers inside of you to let you ride out your high. She then pulled her fingers out and laid down next to you as she watched your pant loudly and smiled at you.

"Round 2?" She asked.

You nodded and she positioned herself down the bed so that her face was at your cunt and started licking through your wet folds.

A/N: I have no idea what the fuck I have just written. It's my first time writing smut so please forgive me if it's not good. I hope you liked this. :)