Another Chance

You were walking on the street with your mother and younger brother listening to your music through your headphones when you stopped abruptly when you felt a pair of arms around your waist and you quickly pushed that person off looking at who it was. Of course, the one person you'd been avoiding. Sadie Sink. Your ex girlfriend.

"Hello, love." She smiled softly at you.

You clenched your jaw and slapped her on the face, taking your headphones out and putting them in your pocket. Her head turned to the side, her cheek turning red.

"Don't you fucking dare say that to me!" You shouted, not caring if anyone was watching.

"I missed you." She told you, ignoring your words.

I shake my head. "No. You don't get to say that. After everything, you think you have a chance. No."

She sighs. "Look I'm sorry."

Your mother and brother were watching. "No, you're not. After all those months together, you didn't even tell me that you wanted to break up. 3 months. That's how long you didn't talk to me. I thought we were still together, but then I see you with your hands all over her. After that, nothing. No apology. No words. Nothing. So why are you here, Sadie?" I start crying.

She sighs." Please don't cry. It's hurting me."

"Hurting you? Well, I've cried over you for 4 months now so i think it's hurting me, wouldn't you agree? Why are you here, Sadie?"

"I want you back."

You clench your fists. "Do you really think you have the fucking nerve to say that after everything you put me through?"

"Can we talk alone, please?"

You hesitate before nodding. "Come to my house at 5."

She nods, sighing relieved.

You go over to your mother and brother, putting your headphones back in and ignore their questions about what happened, not knowing about your secret relationship with her. Ex relationship.

Once you get home, you see the time is 4:30, meaning you have half an hour before she gets here, leaving your room as it is.

At exactly 5 o'clock, there's a knock on the door and you answer it, seeing no less than you expected, Sadie.

"Follow me." You run up the stairs with her right behind you.

You close the door after she enters.

"Your room hasn't changed that much." She said, looking around.

"What do you want, Sadie?" You sigh, folding your arms.

"You. I want you back. I know I messed up before, but I swear I've changed."

You shake your head. "No. You didn't mess up, you broke my heart. You fucking cheated!"

She sighs. "I know. I know. I'm sorry. It just happened. It was a mistake."

"No, it wasn't a mistake. Mistakes are when you do them on accident. I saw what happened. You pinned her against your locker, making out with her, touching her. And that sure as hell didn't look like an accident."

She throws her head back. "None of that meant anything to me. You're the only one I want."

You shake your head. "No. Be honest with me. Was I just another one of your girls?"

She shakes her head. "No! You're different. Please, give me another chance. I'll do anything, please."

Your voice breaks. "How do I know you're not going to hurt me, again? Because I won't be able to go through it again."

"Because I love you!" She shouts.

You fall to your knees. "You what?"

She gets on her knees, holding your hands in her own. "I said I love you. I always have and I'm not letting you go. No matter how much you try to push me away, I'll keep trying. Because you're worth it. I'm going to fight for us, even if you won't."

You start crying. "I can't trust you."

She wipes your tears away. "I know. It will take time, but I'm willing to try anything to get that trust back. Please, I'm begging you."

You shake your head. "No, I'm not ready."

Sadie continues to wipe your tears away. "That's okay. I'll wait."

I sigh before speaking. "We can be friends until I'm ready and there's no guarantee I will be."

She smiles, hugging you. "Thank you. I'll try better and there's a chance for us. I know it. I won't hurt you again. I swear."

You slowly put your arms around her, hugging her back, crying harder into her chest, as she rubs your back, stroking your hair.

She knows that it will take a while to get that trust back, but is willing to do anything to get you back.

A/N: I know i haven't posted anything in a while so here you go. I hope you like this. :)