Outfit - S. S

It was the last day of school and normally you had a dress code to follow but today you could wear whatever you wanted. You settled on wearing something sexy and checked yourself out in the mirror and smiled as you grabbed your bag and left the house, making your way to school.

When you entered, your phone started ringing, and you saw it was Sadie calling.

"Hey." You smiled as you picked up.

"Hi. Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm going to my locker. I'll see you in a few minutes." You responded.

"Alright. I love you. Bye."

"I love you more. Bye." You put the phone down.

You went to your locker and put your jacket away before getting your books and putting them in your bag before making your way to form. (It's a British thing. In America, it's probably called homeroom.) You walked in and saw Sadie talking to someone and stood next to her. You tapped her on the shoulder and as she finished her conversation she turned to face you. She did a double take as she eyed your body up and down.

She widened her eyes and bit her lip.

"Hey babe." You smiled at her.

"Hey." She breathed out as she stood up and roamed her hands all over your body.

"You like it?" You asked as you put your hands on her shoulders.

"Like it? I fucking love it." She stared at you in admiration. Sadie then leaned down to whisper in your ear. "I can't wait to rip it off you tonight."

"I can't wait." You smirked. "Why don't you just do me right here. Isn't that a better idea?"

Sadie then sucked in a breath. "You know damn well for you I would, so don't push it."

She then let go off you and sat back down, with you taking a seat next to her.

To be honest, that conversation turned you on but you didn't let her have knowledge of that.

......................................................

All day you have been doing things to turn Sadie on. Like reaching over her to let your shirt ride up a little bit, and swaying your hips when you walk.

Now you both were on your way to Sadie's place with her driving and you decided to tease her even more so you put your hand on her thigh and slowly moved it closer to her sensitive area.

"What are you doing?" Sadie asked with clear restraint in her voice as she clenched her jaw. You had no idea how she was controlling herself so well.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Explain why your hand is there, then." She said as she kept her eyes on the road.

"I'm just resting my hand." You shrugged.

"Then stop moving it."

"Fine."

When you both got inside and you shut the door, when you turned around, Sadie pinned you to the wall and roughly made out with you, making her hands move to your ass and squeezing it, hard,which made you gasp, giving her a chance to slip her tongue in your mouth. You tongues then fought for dominance which Sadie easily won.

She the put her hands on the back of your thighs and tapped them signalling for you to jump as you did and she carried you up the stairs, making her way to her bedroom, not breaking the kiss.

She then threw you on the bed making you squeal, as she got on top of you again, kissing your neck. She was looking for your sensitive spot and when you moaned loudly, she knew she found it.

She then bit that spot and sucked leaving a few love marks. She then hurriedly got your outfit off you and your bra and underwear leaving you completely naked.

Sadie then trailed her finger down to your hole and stuck 2 fingers in, with no warning making you gasp. She then started kissing your neck again and almost immediately found your sensitive spot, nipping and sucking on it making you moan loudly but quickly covered it your hand.

"Don't hold back. I want to hear your pretty moans and hear you screaming my name." Sadie pulled away from your neck to whisper in your ear and then kissed just below it making you moan.

She then started pumping her fingers inside of you and, after a few minutes, hit your g - spot, making you cum on her fingers. After, Sadie let you ride out your high, she brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked on them, maintaining eye contact with you, and you almost came again at the sight.

She then planted a kiss on your lips before lowering herself down, and licked her lips, getting ready to eat you out.

She looked up at you, asking silently for permission and you nodded your head, allowing her to do whatever she wanted to do.

First, she kissed the inside of your thighs making you moan softly and then around your pussy before pressing a kiss on it making you pull on her hair and then she shoved her tongue inside you making you scream.

"Sadie! Fuck!" You screamed as she just hummed. She then swirled her tongue around, going in deeper and finally found that spot.

"HOLY SHIT! SADIE! OH FUCK!" You screamed as you came.

She then pulled out, swallowing your cum and moved back up the bed and laid down next to you, putting her arm around your shoulders.

"Are you alright?" She asked facing you.

"Yeah." You gasped, trying to get your breath back.

"Do you need anything?" She put a few strands of air behind your ear.

"No. Just tired." You said as you faced her with your eye lids feeling heavy.

Sadie nodded and pulled the covers over the both of you as you snuggled into her side and fell asleep to the sound of her heartbeat.

A/N: I know it's been over a week since I released a chapter and I have no excuse for that lmao.