Attention - S. S

You were not exactly having the best day. You just felt a bit down and emotional. You weren't exactly sure why but you wanted to be with Sadie all the time. So you went to find her.

She was hanging out with Millie and Finn and when you went up to her, she didn't notice you were there, so you held her hand and that caused for her to smile at you but only for a second. She then went to back to talking to them.

You leaned your head on her shoulder.

(Kinda like this)

And was waiting for their conversation to be over

And was waiting for their conversation to be over. It seemed to take ages but luckily Millie got a phone call from Jake and she left to take it. Finn also had to go as he had to meet someone somewhere. And that left you and Sadie together.

"I'm gonna go back to my place, now. I'll see you later." Sadie said as she went to leave but you quickly grabbed her hand.

"Can I come over?" You asked.

"Now?"

You nodded.

"No."

"Why not?" You asked sadly.

"I've got stuff to do." She said harshly.

"Can I help you do them?" You desperately questioned as you needed to be around her.

"God, y/n, can't you tell when someone says no? Why do you have to be so clingy all the time?" Sadie states frustrated.

"Alright. I'm sorry." You muttered as you walked away, tears forming in your eyes.

Sadie sighed. "Y/n, wait." She ran after you and pulled in for a hug. It was a backhug which were your favourite.

Tears were now streaming down your face. "Y/n/n, why are you crying?" She said with some cracks in her voice as she was now crying. She couldn't stand it when you cried. It broke her heart, seeing you like this. She kissed the top of your head repeatedly.

You turned around and buried your face in her chest." I don't know. I just... today is a bad day. And I just wanted to be around you, because you always make them better. And then you said you didn't want to be around me. And that hurt, Sadie. That really hurt."

Sadie's heart shattered when she heard you say this. Knowing she hurt you, that broke her so she wanted to fix it." I'm so, so, so sorry, baby. I didn't know but that's not an excuse. I just wanted to be alone, today. Because I've just been feeling so mad lately and frustrated. I don't know why. But if you were with me, then I might lash out at you and hurt you. I never want to hurt you. That's the last thing I want. So I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Sadie was now crying even more.

You pulled away from her to wipe her tears and it broke your heart to see her this hurt."I forgive you. I will always forgive you." You placed a kiss on her forehead and you both made your way to her place together.

......................................................

You and Sadie were laying in her bed together, just talking about any and everything. You decided to just forget about your earlier minor argument and move on.

She was talking about something but you weren't really listening as you were too busy admiring her side profile.

"Done staring?" She asked as she turned to face you and that snapped you out of your trance.

"I wasn't staring!" You tried to defend yourself.

"Mhm. Okay. Then what were you doing.?" She tilted her head.

"I was admiring."

"That's the same thing." She exclaimed.

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is."

"No it isn-" You were cut short as Sadie grabbed the collar of your shirt and pulled you in for a passionate kiss. You were shocked at first but then a few seconds later, you kissed her back.

"That was unexpected." You said as you both pulled away.

She laughed and pulled you in for a softer kiss this time.

A/N: I hope you liked this. :)