Don't Leave Me Alone - S. S

"FUCK! Sadie! Right there!" You screamed out as Sadie hit that spot inside of you.

"You like that, do you?" Sadie smirked as she tilted your head back, with one hand buried deep inside her.

All you could do in that moment was moan as you were on a whole different planet.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you." She demanded.

"Yes! I love it! Oh my God!" You obeyed her.

"Yeah. That's it. Take it like the dirty little slut that you are."

You moaned even more at her words.

She continued to hit your g - spot even harder after the last.

"Sadie! I'm gonna cu-", You didn't get to finish your sentence before you came all over her hand. She continued to pump her fingers in you to let you ride out your high.

She brought her fingers out of your pussy and licked your release off.

"Mhm sweet." She said once she finished as you blushed.

"Well done. You did so good." Sadie praised you, kissing your neck comfortingly.

You then heard a door slam and you frantically got up, and went to the window and you saw your siblings who you haven't seen in months outside, making their way to the door, and let's just say you didn't have the best relationship with them.

"Oh shit!" You said as you put your clothes on quickly.

"What's wrong?" Sadie asked, helping you dress.

"My family is here. And I don't like them." You said as you did your belt.

"Oh." Sadie said. "Do you want me to go or stay?"

"Can you stay?" You asked. "I just don't want to be left alone with them."

"Of course." Sadie smiled.

"I swear, the one time my parents aren't here, they have to be here." You grumbled as you walked down the stairs.

"Well, at least you got an orgasm out of it." Sadie smirked.

"Do not make a dirty joke now." You playfully rolled your eyes.

"Alright." She chuckled.

You opened the door with Sadie behind you.

"Hey." You greeted them.

"Hi." They said back.

You opened the door more for them and allowed them to come in. First you hugged your older brother, then your older sister, then your oldest sister and then your niece who jumped into your arms and then you gave your nephew a kiss on his cheek.

They then went into the living room with you and Sadie following close behind. Sadie then entwined your fingers and gave you a small smile that you returned.

They all sat on a sofa, with your nephew in your sisters arms, half asleep. You and Sadie sat on the sofa opposite and your niece sat in your lap while you all made small talk.

"This is Sadie, my best friend. Sades, this is my family." You introduced them.

They made small talk as your niece talked to you.

"Why are you sweating and why is your hair a mess?" She asked.

You widened your eyes as you searched for an answer in your brain. Obviously you couldn't tell a 6 year old that you were getting fucked by your secret girlfriend so you just made an excuse.

"I went for a run and the wind blew my hair around." You laughed nervously as you saw Sadie smirk out of the corner of your eye.

"That's funny." Your niece laughed.