The Eras Tour Movie

Today was March 15th 2024.

The Eras Tour movie had just been released on Disney+ and even though you've seen it many times, saved it on your phone and been to the concert, you still never missed a chance to watch it.

Sadie, your girlfriend, was coming over to watch it with you and wasbas excited as you were, if not more.

You were staring up at the ceiling, waiting for Sadie, eager to get started, when there was a knock on the door and you jumped up to open it.

"Hey." She smiled and gave you a kiss.

You smiled back and returned the kiss. You pulled away before pecking her lips once more and dragging her to living room and pressed play on the film you had already set up.

"Someone's excited." She teased, taking her jacket off before putting her arm around your shoulders.

"Shut up." You smiled and leaned into her side.

You and Sadie sang the first 3 songs before You Need To Calm Down started and you both started waving your hands in the air and sang 'cause shade never made anybody less gay' really loudly making you both laugh.

When Lover came on, Sadie stood up and held out her hand.
"Dance with me?"

You smiled and took her hand. You held her hand and put the other on her shoulder and her hand was placed on your waist.

"We could leave the Christmas lights up till January." Taylor sang through the screen.

Sadie swayed you both from side to side as you leaned your head on her chest and sighed contently. Sadie smiled and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you so much." She whispered.

"I love you too." You reached up and kissed her lips before putting your head back on her chest and putting one hand around her waist.

When The Archer played, you pulled away from Sadie and faced the TV. She put her arms around your neck from behind you.

"Screaming who could ever leave me darling, but who could stay." Taylor sang.

"I'll stay." Sadie whispered in your ear.

You turned around to face her and kissed her lovingly and when you pulled apart, you rested your forehead against hers.

"Marry me right now, Sadie Sink." You say.

"One day, we will. I promise you."

You smiled and kissed her once again.

When Fearless started playing, you and Sadie started dancing.

When the lyric 'it's the first kiss, it's flawless, it's really something, it's fearless' you kissed her.

After that You Belong With Me started playing and when Taylor sang 'why can't you see you belong with me' you pointed at each other and then to yourselves.

Love Story started playing and when the lyric 'he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring' was sung, Sadie knelt to the ground jokingly and grabbed your hand and took the ring you had on your index finger and put it on your ring finger.

"Sadie." You laughed while she smiled and got up from the floor.

When Willow played, you pointed to Sadie and sang "I'm begging for you to take my hand, wreck my plans, that's my man" which made Sadie laugh.

After the Evermore era, it was Reputation next.

'... Ready for it?' started playing and Sadie sang to you "in the middle of the night, in my dreams, you should see the things we do, baby, mhmm" moaning in your ear at the last part.

You would be lying if you said that didn't turn you on, so you decided to get her back in the next song.

"Stop it." You said, you face in a red flush.

"Stop what?" She asked innocently.

"You know what."

"Mhm. But I don't think I do."

You sighed and turned your face back to the TV.

'Delicate' started and you went up to Sadie making her look at you, and sang "do the girls back home touch you like i do" while trailing your finger down her chest slowly, keeping her eye contact with her.

All Sadie wanted in that moment was for you to fuck her but she decided to get her way after the movie has ended.

She let out a breath and turned her attention back to the screen.

The 'Speak Now' era was starting and Enchanted started playing.

You sung "Please don't be in love with someone else" to Sadie while she sung "Please don't have somebody waiting on you", and you both sang "I was enchanted to meet you" at the same time.

After Long Live, it was the Red era and you both sang your heart out for All Too Well especially the bridge.

Folklore came on and when Illicit Affairs came on you turned to Sadie.

"Don't call me kid! Don't call me baby! Look at this godforsaken mess that you made me! You showed me colours you know I can't speak with anyone else!" You shouted.

"Don't call me kid! Don't call me baby! Look at this idiotic fool you made me! You taught me a secret language I can't speak with anyone else!" She shouted back.

You both shouted at each other the second time round.

"And you know damn well for you I would ruin myself a million little times!" Both of you screamed.

After that was she came over to you and hugged you. "I didn't mean the lyrics. You know that, don't you?"

"Yep." You smiled up at her.

"I love you so so so much."

"I love you more."

"Not possible." She smiled and kissed your forehead.

It was time for 1989 and you took Sadie's hand and dancing to the intro from 'Style'.

"And when we go crashing down." Taylor sang as you jumped on top of Sadie bringing her down to the ground.

"We come back every time." You took her hands and pulled her back up.

You skipped the first 2 surprise songs as they were going to be at the end and moved straight onto Midnights.

"It's me." You sang.

"Hi." Sadie sang.

"I'm the problem."

"It's me."

When Vigilante Shit started playing, you and Sadie were sat on the sofa and you did not blink once. You were horny now and you couldn't wait for later.

You went to the surprise songs and first it was I Can See You.

"What would you do if I went to touch you now?" Sadie ran her hands over your body, putting her hands under your shirt.

"And I can see you up against the wall with me." You grabbed Sadie's hand and pinned her to the wall. You whispered the lyrics seductively into her ear. "And what would you do, baby if only you knew."

After Maroon and Our Song was over, You Are In Love started playing. You stood up and took Sadie's hands and placed then on your waist and you put yours around her neck.

You swayed side to side and listened to the music calmly and Sadie kissed your cheek comfortingly.

After the song was over, Death By A Thousand Cuts and You're On Your Own, Kid came to a finish, you went up to the room and Sadie followed, excited for what was about to occur.

A/N: I only did some songs bc I couldn't be bothered to do all of them. I hope you liked this. Comment if you want a part 2.