Chapter 1 : Pursuing Dream

Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💫

∧,,,∧
( ̳• · • ̳)
/ づ♡let's get started

A/N POV

''AHHHHHHHH WHAT SHOULD I DO'' While watching the sunset, she watched the sunset creating darkness that brought down more tears. ''Why can't they understand I don't want to study architecture? why my life is so messed up....'' she thought as she lay on the floor crying.

She doesn't want to pursue a career in architecture, as she wants to pursue a career in Hotel Management. However, her parents are not allowing her to pursue a career in Hotel Management as they want her to pursue her career in Architecture.

She tried to make them understand her passion for Hotel Management but all they said was 'In our family, no one has done this hotel management just because you cook well doesn't mean you will do those things! You have blood of Chauhan's! So BE ONE humesha naak katane ke piche reheti hai!!!'.

''Rather than caring about me they always care about OTHERS '', she sighed as more tears slipped from her eyes. After a while, her phone rang, it was her friend Aryan.

I wiped my tears which were falling nonstop and took a couple of deep breaths

Aryan: Kya karri Hai? (What are you doing?)

Noor: Crying

Aryan: *sigh* they are still on that so-called line?

Noor: Haa.... what should I do now Aryan I don't want to do architecture aur woh log samjh hi Nhi rahe hai (and they do not understand it) *crying*

Aryan: Dekh roo maat rokar kuch nhi badlenga tujhe khudh se sab badalna padenga! (Don't cry Noor by crying nothing is going to change you have to make the change yourself!)

Noor: Kese badlu yaar my life is not mine it so just darks everywhere you are my light please tell me what I should do! (how I should change it)

Aryan: I have already told you the solution noorie. Ik, you don't want to pursue an Architecture degree but just think you will be away from them at least!!!!