Chapter 12: Goosebumps

Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💫

∧,,,∧
(  ̳• · • ̳)
                              /    づ♡let's get started

A/N POV

Finally after a week the wait is over. Walking through the college corridor humming ‘Mann Ki Lagan' smiling to herself and blushing thinking how to react when he comes in front of her. 

Opening the studio to her disappointment he wasn't present there “Ugh kitna wait karna padega” she entered and took few steps but suddenly a wave of disgusting smell spread around making her to run out of the studio she started coughing badly feeling like puking aroused but she took deep breaths.

“Noor are you okay? what happened?” Aarti got tensed observing noor actions
“There… in the the studio it it smells disgusting” noor replied calming herself “Huh but how come let me see” she patted noor but took her steps back “What happened?” Noor frowned. “You are right, the smell” Aarti also started coughing while closing her mouth.

The smell started to spread, questioning what must be the smell of. “Why are you both standing like this” the piun uncle came after watching them standing and looking at their faces. “Kaka, it smells so bad inside” they both shouted “Huh let me check” he entered and looked around and saw a window open so he went there and saw a pigeon lying with blood around sighing he went outside.

“There is a dead pigeon” he informed them and gasped “But how?” “The window was open” noor frowned but let it go “We have half hour left I will call someone to collect it and would open all the windows and the back door” both the girls nodded “Kaka we will open you please call someone” he nodded at Aarti “Noor you okay with it” “Ofc I will open the back door and windows you open the front one” nodding they both entered.

Noor kept her bag on her desk covering her mouth with her hanki she took her steps towards the back door but suddenly the smell started to get strong because of which she coughed a little “Why does it smells so rotten here” she looked at the door thinking to fastly open it but her gaze went downwards as blood was showing up behind the desk.

Gulping she bend towards the blood and shouted seeing the horrific scene in front of her she backed but stumbled falling “AHHH” she shouted at the same time Piun and few workers entered and everyone ran towards her “Noor what happened” aarti bend down holding her “Blush” she pointed towards the desk.

Everyone gasped at the scene. There was their lovely dog Blush lying lifelessly, blood oozing out from her mouth. “You both go outside, we will clean this” Piun helped noor to stand but she didn't move “How blush is here kaka?” She whispered and looked at piun uncle.

“I don't know beta, we just opened the studio, maybe she got stuck here last time and..” he didn't complete his words “But I checked before closing the studio and you too checked right….” she cried “Noor it's okay don't cry” Aarti softly spoke “Let's go outside hm?