Chapter 7: Numbers

Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💫

                            ∧,,,∧
                           (  ̳• · • ̳)
                           /    づ♡let's get started

A/N POV

Birds were singing in melody' while the wind was playing with the trees. It was such a pleasure of sounds. And this girl was sleeping soundly without caring about the time. (Kumbhkaran ki behen hai yeh). But the peaceful morning was shattered as Noor's father entered her room, to awake her. "Noor, get up, you're late for college," he yelled. But Noor, still half-asleep, snuggled deeper into her blanket, trying to hold onto the peacefulness of the morning. After a few more yelling's from her father, she finally mustered the energy to get up, rubbing her eyes in the soft light filtering through the curtains. As she stumbled towards the bathroom, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, the remnants of last night's makeup smudged across her face. "Ugh, I didn't even remove my makeup last night," she muttered, making a mental note to take better care of herself in the future.

"Shit shit shit I'm getting lateeeee" She was running here and there while cursing herself for oversleeping. "Bhaiyaaaaaa chaloooo jaldiiiiiii!"  she called out, pulling her brother along, and tossing his helmet and keys into his hands. "But I haven't finished my tea yet," he protested, looking at her with innocent eyes as he took a sip. She gave him a blank stare before continuing to run back and forth.

"Ugh, my elbowwww!" she groaned as she accidentally hit it on the door. "You're a mess" her brother commented with a chuckle as he watched her antics, earning a glare from her. "Can we please leave now? If you've had enough of your TeA," she scoffed, emphasizing the word with a playful glare. "Fine, let's go," he agreed, playfully flicking her on the head. "Bhaiyaaaa," she whined in response.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝

'Look I won't wait more than 5mins !!" "Arey it takes time to come downstairs and then walk till here"she protested but he shrugged his shoulder with an IDC look "OKAY!" she shouted and made her way towards her classroom. She entered and saw not many of them were present she saw a girl sitting behind her desk so she decided to have a convo with her.

"Hii " she greeted the girl but the other girl just smiled at her and focused back on sketching 'Oh isn't it the task Amit sir gave us the other day, it is pretty" she complimented her but the girl didn't reply "This is why I don't like to interact " she mumbled and sat down and started scrolling her phone observing the pics she captured yesterday at Dandiya Night. "Ugh my legs are hurting but it was worth it" she said smiling watching her pics. 

She dressed for the Graba Night yesterday after getting home, donning a grey lengha, and she went with Naina and other friends from her society. Since it was the last day of Navratri, they played Garba nonstop for five hours. Noor usually fasts during Navratri, but this year she skipped it because her grandfather passed away six months ago. She woke up late because they left the game at two after giving it their all.

 "Hii hii NOOR" Vishakha came and greeted her happily "Hiii Vishakha good morning" she replied with the same enthusiasm. "You are looking gorgeous today" Vishakha complimented her

"Do you think you are pretty?" "You were a bet nothing more or else who would date an ugly bitch like you" "Such a whore she is to think she can date him" "You have no fashion sense" and "Look at her fats, all ugly she is"

"Back to earth Noor" Vishakha snapped her fingers in front of my eyes "Why do you always get so distracted is there any problem??" She asked me with a concerned voice "Oh it's nothing don't worry" I smiled at her "It's okay noor I understand we met a few days before so it is hard to open up" She gave an assuring smile and patted my shoulder and sat on her desk. 

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝

"I want someone to make a WhatsApp group so I can share your guy's study material" shweta ma'am looked at us raising her brows as no one answered her. "What is the issue guys ?" she asked but still we all were looking at her cluelessly. Suddenly Vishakha looked at me I looked back at her and she gave me a look I shook my head "No way I'm gonna do this" "Noor?" "Yes, ma'am?" "As no one is volunteering I want you to do the needs" she declared "But ma'am I" fuck why do I always end up in those messes "Okay if you don't want to then Vishakha?" she looked at Vishakha "No ma'am Noor karlengi, haina noor "(Noor will do it)  she looked at me i gave her wtf look now ma'am is looking at both of us

"Okay ma'am i will " i agreed "Okay then everyone gives your number to Noor she will make the group" she declared "Note down my number Noor" after saving her number i glared at Vishakha but she fled away "AREY KAM SE KAM MERE SAATH TOH RUK!!" (at least wait with me!!) Ugh, now what to do now? I rested my head in annoyance.

"Take a page out and note down the numbers"  Getting startled by the sudden voice I looked up and saw Shamika and behind her a boy. My heart beats rose at the sight of Shamika I don't know how I'm gonna cope with her for 5 years. I am scared that she will do the same things here. Why does she have to be here why not any other college? "Noor?" "Oh yeah one sec" I said and tore a page "You you guys can um write your name and phone number." I kept the pen and page in front of them as now half of the class was standing in front of me. Attention is the last thing I would wish for but being Gannu Bappas fav his focus is always on me.

"Wow, 29 numbers hahaha" Vishakha nervously chuckled "Thanks to you" I gave her a sarcastic smile. "Can you please ask everyone if anyone is -" "GUYS noor created the group please check if koi add nhi hua hai toh batao woh add kar lengi" (If anyone is not added please inform us) Vishakha informed. "Ugh my eyes are tired now" I whined "More students are yet to join, it's just the initial days" Riddhi said shrugging her shoulders. "Vishakha lengi ab numbers joh bhi ayyenga mera ho gaya bhai"(Vishakha will take the numbers now I'm done) I said glaring at her "Ha ha le lungi dekh maat mujhe itne pyaar se ab"(Yes Yes I will now don't look at me so lovingly) she bumped her shoulder with mine. Sigh 

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝

"I don't want this attention yaar still I got the spotlight without doing literally nothing" I was complaining the things happened to me with Naina while she was trying to calm me down. "its okay noor calm down hm?" she hugged me "Okay leave this tera crush dikha ab aaj dikhane wali thi na!" "Haa abhi aayenga woh shayd" she blushed " Umm blushing blushing huh" after teasing her for 15 min straight "Look its him" she pointed towards the staircase in front of us.

    𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔     

Please don't forget to comment and vote .: ¨·.·¨ :
          ' ·. 🦋
                    ╱|、                  
 .          .     (˚ˎ 。7 
         .         |、˜〵         
                   じしˍ,)ノ