Chapter: 8 Permission!!

Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💫

∧,,,∧
(  ̳• · • ̳)
                              /    づ♡let's get started

∧,,,∧(  ̳• · • ̳)                              /    づ♡let's get started

It's been a week since I joined the college. Awfully I mean GRATEFULLY I become the centre of attention. Teachers call me and ask me to inform others, and my lovely classmates always take my name if teachers ask for help or if they want something. Many newcomers joined too and it is getting hard for me to talk. I'm a talkative person. No doubt I agree but at the same time, I am not!!

Soon, the Diwali holidays are going to begin and I'm tired of the events that are happening around me, it's getting on my nerves and my brain is soon going to blast. With those thoughts I entered the studio. Yes, studio Amit sir told us the difference between classrooms and studios and we are studying in a beautiful studio surrounded by paintings.

"Why are there so many today?" I whispered, roaming my eyes and looking at the new faces "Who is that alien" "Who?" "The one sitting behind-" I widened my eyes and looked beside me "GOOD MORNING SIR " I shouted with utter shock and everyone looked at us I cursed myself while looking down "Hahaha good morning Noor" he laughed at my state and patted my head. Great Noor Modi ji should award me for creating the most embarrassing moments. "Good Morning everyone today I see many new faces and hopefully you all are humans" he said laughing while everyone looked at him cluelessly. I'm sure I'm all red because of this embarrassment "Noor? "he called me  "Yes sir?"  I stopped sketching and got up from my seat. "Could you add the newcomer's name in this list and give it to me during lunch break?" he passed me the same page which i gave him last time. " Yes sir i will" i nodded "Okay then" he smiled and left.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝

"Why are you glaring at them"  "I'm not glaring at them"  "Stop glaring at them Noor" "I'm not glaring at them but at her" I pointed towards the group sitting at the corner opposite us. "Devika??Why her tho ?" Vishakha asked "We were in the same NATA classes"  I whispered

"Once she went to a New Year party at the club in Goa lying to her parents that it was a knowledge tour but ma'am saw stories about how she was parting and all wearing one piece which was barely covering her body fully drunk dancing with a boy. Ma'am got angry as her reputation might go in vain so she called her parents and informed them of all the deeds. Then her mother apologised on her knees to ma'am to not take any actions or else her future might get affected " I explained the whole scenario.