Chapter 15: Behaviour

Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💫

∧,,,∧
(  ̳• · • ̳)
                              /    づ♡let's get started

“Call me that again” I asked her, which was a demand “Huh?” She looked at me with her large eyes

“Call me that again” I asked her, which was a demand “Huh?” She looked at me with her large eyes. Taking a deep breath
“Noor never stop calling me that I told you right” I gently held her shoulders.

Her eyes. I can just look into her eyes without blinking which I'm doing. There was some kind of intensity. I feel like she can't deny me. But she broke eye contact and stepped backwards.

“Mm sure I will call you Avy” she said looking here and there taking calm breaths. I smiled and my hand automatically patted her head.

She looked at me with a pout and said “Yah I'm not your pet” touching her hair and I laughed at her reactions.

“What's happening over there?” an authorised voice echoed in the studio where I turned and Noor stepped beside me. “Good morning ma'am” she wished, panicking a little but why is she panicking? I frowned. 

“Good morning, where are the other students?” ma'am gave us a look and kept her books on her desk “They are downstairs at cafe ma'am” noor took her seat taking out her belongings. She is just so nerd sometimes.

I too went towards my seat which was two rows away from her. Why does she have to sit so far.

“Okay let's wait for 2 mins. Till then showed me your works ” ma'am checked our works “You both are really bright students” she said nodding her head “Just don't take the other way” she looked at us with sharp eyes.

What does she want to say? I looked at Noor who was all nervous and biting her lips. Before I could ask her something everyone started entering but didn't bother to look ahead noor gave them a done look.

“EVERYONE” ma'am shouted “Can't you all see your teacher is sitting in front of you and you all are behaving like this huh!!! First y'all are coming late and now this behaviour?”