Blurb

In finding solace with Ahaan, Noor unknowingly laid the reason for her downfall and destruction.

The poet accurately conveyed the importance of our existence when discussing the six stages that lead us to our death….

 Attraction, Affection, Love, Trust, Worship, Madness.

Noor passed through each stage in wholesome…..

At first, she was Attracted to Avyash, but then Ahaan appeared and showered her with affection. 

She fell head over heels in love with Ahaan. Naively, she placed her unwavering trust in love and friendship.

Ahaan worshipped her. In her madness she showed him her true self.

 And now, she has reached the final stage: Death.

She cannot bear the pain any longer. And the only way to end it is by ending herself. She grasp onto the sharp blade, its edge already harming her. Just one cut and she will be gone.

With a steady hand, she looked at her once unblemished skin, now soon to be stained with blood. Slowly, she guide the blade towards her wrist.

As the blood begins to flow, she closes her eyes, memorialising the past few months. 

Suddenly, the image of those amber eyes floods her mind and she can't help but laugh. Memories resurface, one after the other.

He mended her heart, only to shatter it cruelly.

𓍯𓂃