Chapter 16: Flirting?

Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💫

∧,,,∧
(  ̳• · • ̳)
                              /    づ♡let's get started

∧,,,∧(  ̳• · • ̳)                              /    づ♡let's get started

I was waiting outside for mrudul for 15 min straight now. Ugh that girl is getting on my nerves. Sighing myself I started scrolling instagram reels.

After a while of getting bored I decided to have coffee as it is the only solution to control my emotions. Walking downstairs I accidentally bumped into someone and almost fell down.

“Ahhh tf can't you-” the girl turned around and shocked me “Neha?” {if you don't know her, remember the broken bracelet chapter?} I was so shocked and overwhelmed to see her after 3 months.

Tears gather inside my eyes ready to fall. Before I could speak further she rolled her eyes and looked at me with a disgusting look and went away with her friend whispering.

I sat there feeling heavy hearted that once she used to run and hug me but now she is running but away from me. The pain is still there. I took a deep breath, got up again and started climbing up stairs again towards the studio.

Before entering the studio I took deep breaths because I didn't want anyone to notice my dull face. I put on a smile.Behind me Amit sir called me "Noor come here I want to have a word with you" Nodding at him I stood near him and there was a girl standing behind him.

“Noor she is your new classmate Aleena” I looked at her and smiled. She seems so calm pretty and I think she is from foreign country or something. She smiled back and Amit sir entered the studio.

Wasn't he gonna have a word with me? I could sense the tension on her face so I held her hand and took her inside making everyone look at our faces. I made her sit beside me.

“Where are others? Oh sorry your classes are done for today I completely forgot about it hahaha ” he laughed himself and we all gave him an awkward smile.

“So yeah right now if any of your friends are outside please inform them to be present here within 10 mins okay ” I looked around and saw Mrudul wasn't there so I called him after 4 rings he picked up