Chapter 6: Long day

Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💫

∧,,,∧
(  ̳• · • ̳)
                              /    づ♡let's get started

A/N POV

"You should ask HOD sir if there is any transport facility available" noor's dad told her as she was stepping out of the car . "Um sure I will if I saw him today-" " You can go to his cabin and ask him, you know we can't always drop and pick-up you from the college" he said sternly.

"Yes dad I know. You are very busy. I will take my leave now." she stressed the word busy and came outside the car and started walking .

"Why there are so many stairs?" She mad a crying face while climbing the stairs. "Ek toh itna chalke aana padhta hai entrance tak, aur uske badh mai ye sidiya!!" Now her expressions into annoyance.

"Hiiii noor" Vishakha excitedly greeted her. " Hii vishakha, you come on your own ?" She asked after observing her scarf and the key in her hand. " Oh yes, I have a scooty" she showed her keys while swinging them left to right.

"And mostly all of us own their own vehicle ig" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"No way." Noor said. As they arrived at their designated floor, Noor caught sight of Amit sir emerging from the HOD's office with a young woman by his side. He seemed to be imparting information to her, accompanied by two others.

 He seemed to be imparting information to her, accompanied by two others

"No way? Why no way?" Vishakha laughed. "Arey why are you standing there let's go?" She held my hand and then followed my gaze. "I guess she is a new admission" "No she can't be!!" I can't breathe, sweats are building on my foreheads, flashbacks flashing in front of my eyes

" i-we were best friends" "you thought I'm your best friend YOU ARE NO ONE TO ME" "Look at her" "she is so ugly" "thank god we showed her the right place"  "Everyone is villian here, they will trap you and hunt you forever" *laughs *stares *disgust