Chapter 4 : Broken Bracelet

Happy Reading<3

Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💫

∧,,,∧
(  ̳• · • ̳)
                              /    づ♡let's get started

∧,,,∧(  ̳• · • ̳)                              /    づ♡let's get started

"That bastard !! " I cursed under my breath. I looked at my broken bracelet. "He must have stepped on it and returned it like an angel!" I had been cruising him for the past two hours straight. + The initial bead is gone.

He deserves it tho. I was looking sadly at it. This bracelet was gifted by my best friend oh actually ex-best friend Neha, Neha Sharma my ex-best friend.

From 10th grade onwards, she and I have been friends. We came across each other during a coaching class. Our relationship started as seat partners, but then we became soul sisters.

Unfortunately, that foolish girl fell victim to a toxic relationship. I set them up, which is the other point because that man showed his true colors later on. I regret suggesting her to date him.

He had literally hacked into her phone, laptop, and tablet I was trying to convince her that it does not work like this and that you have to take a stand and she finally said something to him.

I truly hope they separated sooner rather than later, as he had clearly overstepped his boundaries. However, she was still foolishly devoted to him.

His manipulation of her was undeniably despicable, and I wished I had the power to put an end to it. When Neha finally stood up to him, he quickly realized that I was the one feeding her the words she needed to speak.

He then proceeded to fabricate a new drama, claiming that I was fabricating stories to drive a wedge between them. Seriously, come on, man.

One day, her mother was calling me continuously. Nd Neha was not replying to my texts. Leaving no choice I answered Aunt's call.

Me: "hello?"
Neha's mom:" beta why were you not picking up my call!?" She shouted
Me: "sorry Aunty I was doing some chores"
Neha's mom: "ok, I want to ask you something."
Me:" yes, aunty?"
Neha's mom: "who is Pratik?" She asked calmly while I had a mini heart attack
Me: "huhh?" I was utterly shocked
Neha's mom: "Pratik, who is he I want to know?" She said strictly
Me: "I don't know Aunty" I replied with uncertainty.

I tried to make her believe that idk him but she was not ready to be convinced by it. She said you are her best friend you guys talk day and night and you don't know who Pratik is, getting frustrated by me she cut the call. I wanted to know what the actual hell happened, I couldn't even text or call her as Aunty must be near her. Half an hour later her mother called again I answered it.

Neha's mom: "beta please tell us who is Pratik?" She plead
Me: "Aunty I really don't know!" I said in a lower voice
Neha's mom:" beta mujhe uski bohot chinta hori hai please baata de." she started crying loudly "I can beat her and ask who he is or I will come to your house and you very well know your mom is sick so if you don't want any drama to tell me who is he"

Okay here I got a little scared but that doesn't mean I will spit out everything, so tired again but she was crying so much as she was worried about Neha a lot and someone crying in front of me damn it is my weak point.

Neha's mom: "Noor she is my child I have seen changes in her behavior. She doesn't eat properly she is always distracted and also always busy on her phone. Noor I'm begging you please tell me" she cried

Neha's dad: "Noor please I join my hands please tell us" her father pleaded
Me: "Uncle Aunty please don't be like this I will tell you everything but please don't say those thing's" I took a deep breath and said.

Me: "Aunty all I know is, he was her senior at school. And they were friends that time. Then one day he messaged her on Instagram. So they are just friends nothing more." I said with a hope she will
Neha's mom: "Accha, they are friends.  Then why is he giving her death threats ??"
What the hell how does she know this????
Me: aunty I-

Neha's mom: I saw his texts noor so you better tell me what is going on. Or else I'm going to kill her if she is doing something wrong and you know I can do that." She said in a serious tone and yes she can actually do that. God what should I tell her now help me please.
Neha's dad: "Come on speak now. "
Neha's mom: "Okay so your silence is saying it all I'm not gonna leave that girl!!"
Me: "Aunty aunty wait it's not like that actually I will tell you but don't be mad everything is fine now okay please calm down."

Neha's mom: tell me
Me: "actually he... No they started talking and one day he proposed her and then he started forcing her to come with her, he threatened her but it's all past now everything is fine now they are just friends nothing more believe me''
Neha's mom: It's such an big issue !!! How you girls can hide such things from us!!!

I received multiple lectures from her, but I pray that I did not utter any incorrect statements. I attempted to help her escape from the control of her parents, only for her to end our friendship.

All because I dared to criticize her so-called partner. Seriously bro, I tried to look out for you, but you're blindly taking his side. Pratik reached out to me and issued a warning, forbidding me from even approaching Neha. If I do not comply, he promises to not let me have any peace.

Despite everything else being satisfactory, Neha's decision to leave me due to her boyfriend's influence caused me to question our friendship. Was our bond truly so fragile that the sudden situation could cause such a rift between us? His constant pampering and sweet talk may have influenced her, but it ultimately made me doubt the strength of our friendship.

While I considered apologizing to her, I ultimately deemed it useless; after all, our friendship, spanning a duration of four years, was shattered due to a mere 11-month fling with a boy.

I gonna through such a rough phase after that I blamed myself because of them. Naina and Tara made me realise that it wasn't my fault I tried my best but she misunderstood me.

And not gonna lie I'm still not over it because she was my sister we shared everytime a bond which was pure. I miss her but she just choose him over me so I won't approach her. I want her to realise things. And hopefully she is realizing it.

Pushing those thoughts aside I looked at my bracelet and sighed " she made it herself for us but she also ended us" sighing I stood up and brought my memory box in which I store some gifts which I have received by others.

I placed the bracelet inside a pouch. Closed the box "Let's close the chapter Neha. I'm gonna move on now with a new beginning which we planned once to live with".

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 

Please don't forget to comment and vote .: ¨·.·¨ :
          ' ·. 🦋
                    ╱|、                  
 .          .     (˚ˎ 。7 
         .         |、˜〵         
                   じしˍ,)ノ        

❄️Next chapter glimpse❄️

I studied him for a moment, taking note of his  neatly-trimmed  beard and tousled hair. Dressed in a crisp white kurta, his attention was fixed on the group of people standing before us - or perhaps I should say, the teachers. They were engrossed in a conversation with the HOD, whose authoritative voice filled the room.