8

"Gah!" Sonic gasped, shooting up from the grass
"Whoa, whoa... You're ok... You're ok." Blaze said, calming him down the best she could.
Sonic held his head in pain, groaning while trying to get up. He was still being lightheaded but decided to stand up and shake it off.
"Why the hell did I go out for? And how long?" He asked.
"For about an hour... And I think the wizard did it." Blaze replied, making sure he wouldn't tumble again.
"And Amy?" Sonic added.

"She's still unconscious somehow."

Sonic looked at the princess who was sitting down on a tree trunk, still unconscious. As soon as he saw her, he felt a heat on his cheeks but he didn't know what was happening. He looked at Blaze and the heat faded off. But he then looked at Amy and then he started heating up once again. He gave a confused face, wondering what he was feeling. The more he looked at Amy, the more hot he got. The pink hedgehog, for some reason, also became more attractive the more he looked at her. He looks away, shaking his head in confusion and embarrassment.

Suddenly, Amy wakes up, almost as if she just got up from a nightmare. She looked around, sweating madly.
"W- W- Wha-... What happened?!" She said in fear.
"Hey, it's ok." Blaze said. "You're safe..."
Sonic picked up his sword, wiping the dirt off the blade.
"I think the wizard did something to you two." The purple feline said.
She helped the princess get up, keeping her up.
"I'm so dizzy..." Amy said, looking up at Sonic who was rolling his shoulders and cracking his neck.
She immediately looked away, blushing madly. Blaze notices that she looked kind of upset, worrying her.
"Whoa, you ok?" She asked.
"Yea... I'm... I'm fine..." Amy said trying her best to keep her eyes down.
"You sure? You look upset... The wizard didn't cast like... A depression spell, right?" Blaze worried.
"Nah, it's something else." Sonic cut in, angry and frustrated. "I'm gonna kill that motherfucker."
The sun was now setting, leaving a really bright orange color up in the sky.
"We should keep moving before it gets fully dark." Sonic advised.
Blaze, still keeping Amy up, followed the blue hedgehog down a small path.
"So, uhm... Sonic? Where are we even going?" The feline questioned.
"Hopefully to the location of where the invading kingdom is at." Sonic replied.

They continue walking, reaching the edge of a cliff. Amy was now able to walk on her own. Sonic looked out at the view, looking, trying to see if he could find anything. He looked down off the edge, seeing a waterfall and a river.
"Alright, let's reach the bottom. There's water and we can settle there for a bit." He advised, leading the way.
The girls follow him down, checking their steps, making sure to not accidentally slip and maybe plummet down to their deaths.

Fortunately, they successfully reached the bottom of the cliff after about a good half hour. They reach the river, stopping right next to it.
"Alright... Drink up. We'll stay here for the night." Sonic instructed.
Not too long after, they had a fire set up, lighting a limited space around them. Sonic and Amy were quiet, way too quiet. Quieter than they already were. And that had Blaze concerned.
"Are you two ok? You guys are way too silent." She said.
"Don't worry about it." Sonic responded.
Amy doesn't answer. She looked at the blue hedgehog, feeling her heart beat faster. Her mind was going crazy every time she looked at him. Sonic's mind was also going insane, thinking very unusual stuff about the princess.
"You sure? You two are acting very awkward." Blaze added.
Sonic and Amy look at each other, both turning red at how they were in sync.

And they both suddenly start having very, extremely dirty thoughts. Very, very dirty.

Sonic sighs, standing up, looking away from the pink girl.
"That fucker put a lust spell on us." He concluded, walking off.
With that, everything went silent. Only the sound of crickets chirping, the rustle of leaves, and the rushing water were heard. Sonic walked to the river, feeling so upset that he would throw himself in and just drown himself if he could. The girls traded lances with each other, wondering what to do.
"Go talk to him." Blaze said.
"I can't. You heard what he said. It's a lust spell. Things will be worse if we even keep looking at each other." Amy replied, shaking her head.
"Yea, but if you don't talk, how are you guys gonna figure out how to fix it. I know that it'll be weird but it's better than not doing anything at all." The feline replied.
Amy looked at Sonic who was kneeling down next to the flowing water. With a deep breath, she gets up, walking over to the young blue hedgehog.