12

"Uhm... Uh..." Sonic wanted to answer Silver's question.
"What?" The white hedgehog asked. "Are you a criminal?"
Sonic stutters, looking at Blaze and Amy as if they were gonna help. "Uh, uhm..."
"Haha, I'm just fucking with ya'." Silver said.
Sonic looked at Silver, red from embarrassment.
"Uh... Actually... We might actually be... Uhm... On the run." He admits.

"Wait, what do you mean?"

Sonic takes a deep breath. Silver wasn't a bad guy, he was pretty trustworthy but Sonic didn't know if he should tell him that he was doing there.
"We are... Here because..." Amy spoke up, walking next to the blue hedgehog. "There was an incident in Mobius."
"Oh, you're from Mobius?! I heard that the place is beautiful... What happened?" Silver added.
Sonic and Amy stayed quiet. So did Blaze who stood next to them.
"If we're gonna tell you... We're gonna need to find someplace... Not so public..." Sonic advised.

After a few minutes, the trio and Silver were in the back where all the drinks were and where all the equipment that was used at the bar was.
"Ok, listen... You seem like you're a trustworthy guy and you probably don't know what's going on right now so I'm saying you can maybe help us out." Sonic informed. "You know Soleanna more than us and we can use that..."
"Ok, but what happened in Mobius?" Silver questioned.
With a sigh from the blue hedgehog, he replied. "Your kingdom attacked us... Now I'm not saying it's you guys in general but your rulers called an attack on our nation."
Silver's eyes widened, looking at the trio.
"Wait... Prince Scourge sent an attack on you?" He cleared out.
Amy and Blaze nodded. Silver looked down to the ground in surprise.
"Now listen... We understand if you wanna stay loyal to your kingdom. We don't mind if you don't wanna do this but if you do, it would help us fix everything." Sonic continued. "Or at least give us a start..."
The silvered hedgehog stays quiet, deep in thought. After a moment of silence, he stands up, nodding.
"Alright... Where are we headed?" He asked.
"Wait, you're willing to help us?!" Sonic said.
Silver nods. "Yea... I figured that if Scourge can't make peace with other kingdoms, I will... And I believe that no one deserves to experience what happened to you three."
Amy smiles and claps her hands in excitement.
"Heh... I actually doubted you would accept... But hey, you're brave enough to stand against your own kingdom... It's kinda hot..." Blaze admitted bluntly.
Everyone stared at her, shocked.
"What?" She said, noticing all eyes on her.
Silver blushes, turning to the door. "Okay... Let's just go..."
Sonic chuckles, remembering the talking about girls he just had with the white hedgehog.
"Don't worry about him... He's just not exactly good with girls..." Sonic chuckles.
"And you are?" Blaze said.
"You wanna try me?" The speedster turned to the cat.
"Yea sure... Test it on Amy..." The feline challenged.
Sonic looked down at the princess who was already blushing.
"Yea, no need... Just one look at her and she's already flustered... It's kinda sad honestly." He says.
"Can y'all leave me alone?!" She complained.
"Heh... She's starting to talk like she isn't a royal descendant." Sonic noted.

Amy growls, walking out of the room. Sonic chuckles, following her. Blaze catches up.
"So do I have to... I don't know... Pack up?" Silver asked, standing at the bar counter.
"Nah, if you're talking about clothing, they're all gonna get dirty." Sonic replied. "But you might need to take food and some other stuff... These girls here get a little annoying after not eating for a while."
"Excuse you!?" The two girls shouted.
Sonic laughs. "Don't get too bothered by them. They're women."
"Yea... I'm scared of them..." Silver confessed.
"Aw... Don't be scared. Not all women are scary... Take Amy for example..." Blaze pointed at the pink girl.
"Wow... You two are just so disrespectful today..." Amy pouted.
"I'm still scared..." Silver replied. "I don't know what she's actually like. She might be calm now but she can be a maniac later."
"Heh... Trust me, she isn't..." Sonic adds

"And how do you know?"

Sonic snickers. "That's something we'll need to explain on the way. But right now, we gotta go. Pack food, maybe even weapons... Yes, it's that bad..."
"Uhm... I don't have any weapons... But maybe I can use this..." Silver replied. Her turned, holding his hand out, aiming it towards a wine bottle. After a few seconds the bottle began shaking before somehow lifting up off the counter and slowly making its way to Silver's grasp.
"Ta-da!" He said, smiling though he believed they weren't really impressed.
"You have telekinesis?!" Sonic laughed. "You should have said so sooner!"
"I didn't think it would really be important..." The white hedgehog responded. "And it's more like psychokinesis.."