9

Sonic finishes eating his food before Amy and Blaze. They looked at him, wondering how he ate so quickly but left the plate way too clean.
"Damn, dude! Might as well eat the plate too!" Blaze said, dramatically.
"Hey, leave him alone. He has not eaten at all ever since we started this trip." Amy replied in Sonic's defense.
"And it's adorable how you just keep defending him." The feline laughed.
"I'm not defending him! I'm just... I..." The pink princess struggled with what to say.
Sonic chuckles, standing up. "Nice try..."
He stretched before making his way to the door.
"Alright, I'm gonna leave the decision to you two. We can stay here for the day, maybe find a hotel or we can keep moving." He said before walking out of the bar.
He sits on a bench that was right outside, leaning forward on his sword.

Sonic looked around, looking at the other buildings that were around. It really did remind him of his village before everything was destroyed. It gave him a really nostalgic feeling, missing his old home. His only home. His train of thought crashed as soon as he heard the bar door open and the two girls walked out.
"Ok, we have decided to stay for a while. Maybe we can gather materials and stuff so that down the road, it can be easier." Blaze answered his question from before.
Amy just gives a small, almost innocent nod. Her silence made Sonic have a thought on his head.
"Yo, Ames... Have you ever cussed?" He asked.
"What do you mean? Like swear? Oh, no. Us royals were taught to be proper... I believe you can make me swear..." Amy blurted out.
Blaze's eyes shot wide while Sonic laughed in surprise.
"Sorry! I am so sorry! That was the spell speaking!" The princess immediately apologized. "I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much... But I'm really trying, I really am!"
Sonic stands up, shaking his head in disbelief and amusement.
"Welp... Now I know how it feels like to be flirted with." He scuffs.
"Wait, girls have never flirted with you?" Amy questioned.
"Nah, he's more the kind of guy to flirt with them instead." Blaze answered for the speedster.
"So he has flirted with you?" The princess asked.
"Nope, thank Chaos." The feline replied.

"So I was the first?"

Sonic nods, chuckling. Amy looked at him, unknowing if she should be excited or embarrassed.
"I don't know if I should feel good or bad about that." She said.
"You should feel good. You made Sonic feel flustered." Blaze teased.
"She did not." Sonic denied. "... Well... Maybe a little but that's because of the spell."
"I should leave you two alone since you guys have that spell. I wanna find out how far you'll go." The cat giggles.
"That won't really work because we both are trying to resist it. I might not succeed but Sonic obviously will." Amy responded.
"Yea but why don't you two let go?" Blaze adds.
Sonic sighs, beginning to walk off.
"Oh, c'mon. You might like it." The fire cat continued. "Stop being such a... What's it called? A 'sigma'?"
The blue hedgehog turned to look at the cat, squinting as if he was insulted.
"What's a sigma?" Amy asked.
"I guess it's someone that focuses on other things besides love." Blaze answered
"Wrong. It's not focusing on things besides love, it's focusing on things besides stupid shit like sex or being desperate to get a girl which I am not." Sonic corrected.

"Well, you should be."

"What the hell? Why?"

"Because you can't be alone for your whole life."

Sonic went quiet, letting Blaze think that she won the argument. Amy watched the two, feeling awkward that she was in between this. Suddenly, Sonic started chuckling before wheezing of laughter.
"That's actually crazy how you think that. Very hypocritical, too. Last time I checked, if I'm not mistaken, you're single too. And also it's probably better being single than dealing with the drama and the problems of a relationship." He said.
"What? So you're saying that girls cause problems? Girls like me, sure but girls like Amy. I don't think so." Blaze replies.
"Yes, exactly! Girls like Amy. She's the fuckin'...!" Sonic stops himself from finishing out loud in public.
"She's the princess..." He finished in a lower tone. "I can't be with her. I can't do anything with her. That's it. Now get that in your fucking head."
"Oh... I guess you're right... She can get pregnant and as the princess, it would be crazy..." Blaze nods. "That's only if your pull-out game is bad."
"Blaze, I swear to Chaos, I'm gonna strangle you." Sonic struggled to stay calm.