15

The group walk down a hill, seeing the closest town in the distance. Sonic has already passed out and everyone else were getting more worried, taking their steps quicker. Soon enough, they reach the entrance of the small village. Upon arriving they immediately make their way to a hotel. They rent a room and lay the unconscious blue hedgehog on the bed. On the way over, they take a bottle of beer. They pour it all over his wound that was located on his right lower abdomen.
"Ok, that may have stopped it from becoming infected but we need to close it up..." Amy instructed. "Try finding a really... REALLY thin needle and string..."

Everyone searched around the room, looking for what was needed. Manic goes into the restroom, opening the mirror cabinet to see a small box in there. He opens it up to notice that it was a first aid kit. And it had what they needed to stitch Sonic up.
"Oh, thank fucking Chaos..." He said, rushing back out. "I got it right here!"
Amy immediately snatched it from his grasp without bad intentions. She makes sure Sonic would stay completely still before proceeding. She gets the equipment ready before lining the needle up with his skin right where his wound is at. She pushes in, trying to not gag at how brutal it was. She had to be strong. She survived the invasion for Chaos sakes! She takes a deep breath, trying to focus as much as she can. In about ten minutes, she had sewn Sonic's gash closed.

There was blood on her hands but she couldn't care less. Sonic was able to recover well.
"Oh, finally... I think we should just... Lay low for a bit.." Silver said. "I don't know when he'll wake up but hopefully it's soon... If we wanna save Mobius, we gotta get going quick. But if we're going to do that, we need Sonic... He's the brains of the whole mission."
"Brains? I think he isn't the only brain in the room." Knuckles protested.
"Knuckles, don't start..." Manic said, looking down at his brother who laid down on the bed, sleeping soundly.
"What? I'm just saying... We can definitely come up with ideas without him. He isn't the only one with a brain here." The red echidna adds.
"Motherfucker, without his brain, we would still be in the fucking prison!" Manic said, getting defensive over his blue sibling. "He's the reason we're still alive! So unless you have something actually reasonable and helpful to say, shut the fuck up and keep your words to yourself!"
Knuckles doesn't reply and looks down at the green brother who seemed extremely genuine over his words.
"Men, please... There is no use in arguing or fighting... We already have someone wounded with us. Don't increase the stress." Amy pleaded softly, looking down at Sonic in concern.
"First of all, you shouldn't be talking. You Royal's allowed this to happen. Not only did you treat us bad, you let your own kingdom get taken over!" Knuckles scolded.
Amy closed her eyes at his harsh words.
"Whoa, calm down... It wasn't her, it was her parents.." Silver defended.
"Or it's just all of them in general... You think that having wealth and good clothes makes you all powerful." Knuckles adds.
Guilt washed over the pink princess as she watches Sonic stay unconscious.
"Hey... She hasn't done anything wrong." Manic adds. "She's not the problem..."
"She's the princess... She is part of it..." Knuckles continued.

Amy felt tears forming in her eyes. Was she really a problem? Was she just bad luck at this point? Is she one of the reasons Mobius got attacked? All these unanswered questions were making her struggle from going insane. She couldn't blame the red echidna for being the way he is towards her. They were being treated wrong and her parents just encouraged their struggles even more.
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything..." She sniffed, leaning on the wall and sliding down, her knees up to her chest, her face buried in them.
"Hey, hey... Amy, it's ok..." Silver tried to cheer her up. "I'm sure it wasn't your fault. You just couldn't disobey your parents... No need to feel sorry..."

"Fuck this... I'm going out..." Knuckles walked out of the room. Vector and Espio stay quiet and just follow. Manic would join them for the same reason but he didn't, he only left due to not being able to see his brother the way he was. Silver stayed with Amy.
"Hey, listen... You wanna go, too? We can always clear our minds with a drink." He offered.
"No... I don't drink..." Amy replied.