5.27 - ❤ Exhibitionism II

Both Maddy and Zoey stared at the waitress. Zoey, from down beneath Maddy's legs, and Maddy, laid out across the table, panting heavily, red-faced, hips squirming from her proximity to orgasm. The waitress looked at them in return, growing uncomfortable. Not, hilariously, at their positioning and nakedness, or that Zoey had just been eating Maddy out, but at their lack of responses.

Just how strong was this illusion? The waitress really didn't have a clue. Incredible.

Zoey forced herself to reply. "Uh. Actually, dessert sounds nice. Maddy, can you grab that menu?"

Maddy jolted, Zoey's response breaking her from her own frozen state. She turned and shuffled around the pushed-aside tableware, digging for the dessert menu. She found it, then handed it to Zoey.

Zoey pushed it away. "No, that's fine. You can pick. We'll share."

"R-Really?"

Amusingly, the blue-haired mage hadn't picked up on what Zoey's game was, yet.

"Yeah. You order. Go ahead."

Then, Zoey grabbed Maddy's thighs, pushed her head back between her thighs, and sank her tongue into her.

Maddy gasped, her hand shooting to grab the back of Zoey's head.

"M-Miss?" the waitress asked, startled at the loud noise.

"Sorry. Sorry," Maddy gasped. "O-Oh my gods. Seriously, Zoey?" She wiggled her hips, rattling the table. "Um." Another whine. "I can't do this, Zoey."

Zoey pulled out, briefly, to explain to the waitress. "She's a bit under the weather. She might need a second."

The waitress's confusion melted into a sympathetic look. Being given an excuse, she latched to it, even if it didn't make sense. More proof of how strong Maddy's illusion was.

"Sorry to hear that. Take your time, miss."

Maddy squirmed on the table as Zoey returned to pleasuring her. The flimsy excuse was all the aid Zoey would give her. It was Maddy's job to weather the storm, and Zoey's job to create it.

Zoey worked away twice as eagerly as before. Maddy seemed barely capable of scanning the dessert menu. Her hand, and the menu, shook as she tried to read from it. The other hand was placed firmly on Zoey's head, pushing her down between her legs.

"I think—I think we'll have the—" Another groan escaped Maddy, despite her best efforts to stay composed. She tried to read the menu a third time, then gave up. "The cake!" she gasped, the first hopeful item that probably existed on it. "We'll have the cake."

"Sure. Chocolate or vanilla?"

Maddy tried to pull Zoey's head from between her thighs, but Zoey held on and explored even more aggressively. Maddy whined, hips jerking and twitching, and she gave up on trying to get Zoey to stop. She'd already been close to finishing, and the waitress's arrival had put her on the precipice.

"Z-Zoey," Maddy gasped. "Seriously. I can't—I'm going to—"

"Order," Zoey said firmly, pulling out only long enough to give the command. "She's waiting." She went back in. Maddy's legs squeezed around her head, and her body started to shake. She forced a response out. "T-The chocolate," she told the waitress, somehow making eye contact despite her flaming face and shaking body. "Please. Chocolate is fine."

"And that'll be it?"

"That's it," Maddy cried. She slid the menu aside, then shoved Zoey's head down with both hands. Zoey rubbed her nose into Maddy's pubic hair as she eagerly rode Maddy to her peak. "Thank you s-so much," Maddy groaned.