❧ - 4

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

—————————————————

🖤🥀🌹💋🌹🥀🖤

- 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ -

𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕣𝕥

—————————————————

"he did what?" hongjoong looked at wooyoung with wide eyes, the other only smiling wider at his two best friends as they moved the few boxes of equipment wooyoung had.

"he slapped my ass and then called me cute."

yeosang scoffed, putting a bag of blindfolds and accessories on the floor next to the other boxes before looking up at wooyoung,

"well i mean you kinda asked for it."

"he did not!" hongjoong gasped, pulling wooyoung into a hug thinking the boy had felt violated.

"yes he did, he literally asked him to slap his ass." yeosang elaborated and when wooyoung nodded hongjoong pulled away sheepishly,

"oh, guess i didn't hear that part..."

"yeah, i told him my ass was fatter than his when he asked if he could try on one of my skirts cus i told him he'd look stupid.

"he didn't believe me so i told him to touch it. i didn't think he'd actually do it but the guy literally has zero fears." wooyoung shrugged, pulling out his key and unlocking the door for him and his friends.

they had gotten to his new dorm with all of wooyoungs camboy stuff, yeosang and hongjoong planning to stay and help him set up.

as they walked in, the dorm was quiet- aside from the sound of the running shower from the bathroom.

"holy shit." hongjoong whispered after they dragged all the boxes inside.

"you didn't lie- this place is fucking nice." yeosang looked around, placing a box on the counter as wooyoung put his bags down.

"san i'm back! i brought friends!" he called out, shrugging off his jacket and taking off his glasses too.

"kay! i'll be out soon!" san yelled back, muffled and wooyoung could hear the smile on sans face.

he nodded for his friends to follow him down the hallway, past the bathroom and to a spare room san had told wooyoung he could use for whatever he wanted.

the room had a desk, a couch and a minifridge. wooyoung had chose this as his setup room- telling san he'd use it for gaming and studying.

"damn wooyoung, a whole room and everything."