❧ - 22

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

____________________________

🖤🥀🌹💋🌹🥀🖤

- 𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐-𝕋𝕎𝕆 -

𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤

____________________________

"you did what!? hongjoong yelled, him and yeosang following wooyoung into his dorm- having interrogated him after seeing part of his live. wooyoung only shrugged, sitting on the couch and flipping through the channels till he got to the food network, something he found himself watching often.

"it's not a big deal, guys. yeah he found out but I got to suck his dick so i didn't really mind,"

yeosang scoffed, "oh you're right, it's nothing he important; he only found out that you're a fucking WEBCAMER-"

"like i said, it doesn't matter anyways. he doesn't care, so why should i?" wooyoung sighed, pulling his legs up to chest and scooting over to make some room for them to sit.

"you weren't scared last live? when he found out?" hongjoong asked, mainly because he was worried seonghwa would find out one day- worried he'd hate him or leave him. and yeosang listened close too, though he was fairly certain jongho had found out by accident and was planning on telling him soon anyways.

"mmm, yeah? kinda? i mean, not much cus san and i have a weird sort of relationship." the boy scratched at his arm softly, an awkward habit of his. "i was nervous but i felt more safe than anything, i felt okay that it was him, y'know?" the blush on his cheeks were evident, and hongjoong hummed, thinking hard about his own situation.

"so you're fucking whipped huh?" the blonde boy faced him better, raising an eyebrow at him too.

"yeah, real fucking bad." wooyoung sighed, his feelings toward san had grown to a point where he couldn't deny it anymore, it was bombarding him. every two fucking seconds he thought of san, wanted to talk to him, see him, hear his voice, wondering if he ate, if he was okay- how much sleep he'd gotten or if he was thinking of him too. it was embarrassing how often the boy went on rants over his roommate to his best friends. it'd be stupid not to admit it.

"so why don't you ask him out?" wooyoung looked at hongjoong, scrunching his nose.

"i mean, you did suck his dick." yeosang added. to this wooyoung nodded, shrugging his shoulders,

"yeah that's quite the fact, to be fair we've done a lot more-"

"wait, what the fuck- actually?"

"you two fucked?" hongjoong asked, and wooyoungs quickly shook his head at his friends- his face must have been as red as a tomato by now.