❧ - 2

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

____________________________

🖤🥀🌹💋🌹🥀🖤

- 𝕋𝕎𝕆 -

𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕚 𝕤𝕒𝕟

____________________________

"get the fuck away from me freak."

"san, i'm your fucking brother give me a hug." the boy stepped closer, arms wide.

"what no- get away." san moved back, a look of disgust plastered across his face.

"san." his brother deadpanned, reaching out to embrace san but he scooted back and again. "jongho."

"san give me a- san!" jongho tried again, groaning when san ran around him, the two now going in small circles. "get the fuck away from me!"

"san i'll fucking kill you- just give me a hug."

"n-no you're sweaty and i just showered ask for one later." san jumped behind the couch- hoping his brother would just give up." fine. but i'm getting one later." jongho huffed, dropping his arms and moving back towards the counter where his phone sat charging.

"yah, whatever. now scram- my new roommates coming soon." san walked towards jongho, unplugging the phone and shoving it at him.

"roommate? the choi san is getting a roommate?" jongho scoffed, looking rather shocked.

"oh shut up, you have a roommate- what makes me any different?"

"oh i dunno, maybe it's cus you're like the most popular kid at school- older and never once roomed with anyone before?"

"well maybe i'm bored of rooming alone." san shrugged, pushing jongho to the door and opening it quickly.

"now go." and before his brother could protest further he shoved him out, slamming the door in his face with a smile. san turned around, staring at the empty penthouse like dorm room with a frown.

"now maybe i should clean a bit..."

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

knock.

knock.

knock.

those three little sounds being the trigger that shot san up from his spot on the couch, "coming!" he yelled, quickly making his way to the door and on the way hiking up his sweatpants that had fallen down a bit from his lazy sitting.

when san got to the door he took a deep breath, really hoping that his impulsive choice wouldn't be a mistake and he opened the door, letting a smirk trail over his lips when he came face to face with a black haired boy.