☠︎︎ - 13

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

____________________________

🖤🥀🌹💋🌹🥀🖤

- 𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ -

𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡

____________________________

"d-daddy~" the boy moaned, eyes fluttering shut at the pleasure he felt.

he was beyond lucky that sans classes were later in the day- giving him time to stream for a little and even have an option to pre record a video if he wanted to. which he did, and was what wooyoung was currently doing- having ended streaming only a few minutes ago.

the boy had found he was still very horny, and very hard, so he took the chance he was given, and was currently bent over the kitchen counter, pumping a pastel pink, kitty vibrator in and out of himself. his eyes were trained to the front door, he was completely in sight of the door, anyone who would walk in would see everything he was doing. and sans class was ending soon, the older wasn't far from the dorm either, maybe a ten minute walk or so.

wooyoung couldn't help but moan louder at the thought of san finding him like this, mouth hung open, holding on to the counter pathetically while fucking himself relentlessly for the camera. the idea of getting caught by his roommate only made him crave the older more, he wanted to be seen by him, he wished he would walk in and see him like this. he almost prayed for it to happen.

"oh my gosh, fuck~" wooyoung whimpered, clutching the counter tightly when he upped the level of the vibrator. and he spread his legs wider, showing off his ass to the camera, skirt hiked up to his waist for better viewing.

wooyoung knew how he looked, and he had no plans in changing his clothes even after he finished recording, wanting to see how san would react to his dear roommate dressing like this. of course san had seen him in a skirt, but wooyoung hadn't had the chance to wear any collars or lace stockings around him- and he had the strongest urge to leave his underwear off too, the idea exciting him so much that he almost moaned out sans own name.

"please, i wanna come," wooyoung had thought it over, the video had been going for around 25 minutes, and he desperately needed to come. a little voice in his head warning him that san truly would be home soon.

and as much as he wanted san to find him like this, realistically he didn't want him knowing about his profession anytime soon, so a minute or two after raising the speed once more wooyoung let himself go, cumming roughly with a moan.

he slowed down his pumping, lowering the speed till it stopped completely, legs shaking- small whimpers leaving his lips as he struggled to keep himself upright. when he pulled the vibrator out of him, he turned around- not before fixing his mask, and let the camera pick up his throbbing member, and the white sticky liquid that dripped down from its red tip.

wooyoung wrapped his hand around his length, pumping it softly to spread the cum around before he moved closer to the camera, chest rising and falling quite deeply.

"thank you for playing with kitty, i hope we can play again soon~"

and the boy ended the video.

he stood still for a moment, taking time to catch his breathe before he made haste to clean himself up, running into the bathroom and spending around five minutes wiping and cleaning himself. when he had finished that, he ran to the bedroom, deciding it was best if he wore underwear, but kept it to some white laced panties.

he took off his mask, keeping on his cat ears and collar- eyes sparkling to the thought of how san would react. and wooyoung went back to the kitchen, grabbing his camera and safely storing it in his "gaming" room. when he had finished completely with everything, he thought it over, figuring san would be hungry after his class. so he made his way back to the kitchen, to the now cleaned counter that he had just lost himself on, and he took out a small pot, filling it with water before heating it on the stovetop.

he padded towards the pantry, grabbing a big box of instant ramyeon, sure it wasn't the best food to choose, but it was what they had and wooyoung didn't have much time till san got home- expecting him to walk in any minute now. 

after a few minutes wooyoung deemed the water hot enough, and he poured in the boxes contents, leaving out the packet of course- silently thanking whoever for giving him time to prepare everything well. he went on his phone while waiting for the noodles to cook, stirring them occasionally- and scrolled through instagram, liking hongjoongs new post saying he'd be live soon, responding to yeosangs message asking if he ate.

the boy was distracted, and didn't hear the front door open, the sound of sans boots hitting the floor or his bag being put down- so when he felt a pair of arms slip around his waist, and a head slotting in the crook of his neck he froze.

wooyoung bit his lip, a warm, hot breath blowing at his skin before a voice spoke,

"kitten," san started, lips brushing against wooyoungs neck, fingers hooked over the hem of his skirt, sans chest was pressed against him- and the air around the two was thicker than ever.

"did you get all dressed up for me?"

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

anyways so that was the chap

uhm so i have an awful headache and i feel like shit-

lowkey i think i've been stressing about like not having time to like slip fully?? idk maybe maybe not i'm just upset ab it cus school so OKAY ANYWAYS

MY TBZ ALBUMS GET HERE TOMORROW MANIFEST ME GETTING A BUNCH OF CHANHEES PLS

~lix~

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩