❧ - special

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

____________________________

🖤🥀🌹💋🌹🥀🖤

- 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 -

____________________________

45 minutes.

the boys had 45 minutes give or take to do whatever they wanted before sans father came back from his meeting.

it wasn't a good idea, to be doing this in such a limited time frame- anyone could come in, the meeting could end quicker then planned; yet here they were.

san pressed wooyoung against the desk, one hand on his waist, the other tightly yanking the light blue leash connected to the youngers collar. a camera was pointed towards the two, showing the mass of the rather large office- mr.choi's office. wooyoung whined at how rough san was being, at the thought that he'd be getting fucked in his boyfriends fathers office, the headmasters office.

the idea made him needy, eyes fluttering shut as he desperately rutted against sans leg which had been pressed in between his own. san watched the other boy in amusement, lips curved upwards under his mask at the sight before him. he let wooyoung try and grasp at any ounce of pleasure he could get.

"kitty~" he purred, lifting his skirt higher so he could run his thumb over the boys inner thigh. "you wanna get your pretty little ass filled, hm? want daddy to make a mess out of you for the viewers?"

wooyoung nodded weakly, brain too fuzzy to come up with an actual response- he figured san didn't want to hear him speak anyways- so he only continued his shaky movements, mewling when san scoffed, "you're pathetic, cant even get your words out mutt." the younger looked away with embarrassment, eyes casted downwards towards his hips, yet he didn't stop- couldn't, didn't want to anyways. it felt too good and my god wooyoung was so far into his headspace it'd be crazy for him to stop because of the thing that fed so much into his pleasure.

san rolled his eyes at this, tugging at the leash again- so wooyoung leaned forward a bit, and he used his other hand to tilt the boys chin up so he'd look at him. his fingers clamped around his jaw- wooyoung couldve came just from the look of disgust san had thrown at him, like he wasn't anything but a useless pretty kitty for him to fuck.

"look at me when i'm speaking to you."

"s-sorry, sir." he whimpered out, wincing when san tightened his grip- the stinging felt so good.

"did i say you could speak?" wooyoung shook his head, a blush dusting his face. "so then? you're acting up so much today. do you want to get punished i front of all these eyes?" san raised his eyebrow; not missing the sputtering of the boys hips, or how wet it had gotten over the youngers crotch.