☠︎︎ - 9

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

____________________________

🖤🥀🌹💋🌹🥀🖤

- ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼 -

𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

____________________________

"wooyoung, school starts in like a week and i think it's time for you to meet my amazing friends."

almost a month had passed by, the two roommates spending some time together here and there. the relationship they had built was a weird one, they had become friends, hung out, ate together and such, but the tension between the two was overwhelming.

every hour something would happen that would lead to both boys having to relieve themself in some way and it was becoming obnoxious.

the two had wanted each other, badly- but hadn't actually made the effort to act on their desires, too worried on things that could go wrong if the roommates became fuck buddies.

although the thought sounded very much appealing to the two.

on another note, san really wanted wooyoung to meet his friends. he thought they would get along well, and since they were roommates and his friends came over often- he wanted them to have a good relationship.

so now he was finally forcing wooyoung to meet them.

"san i have stuff to do." wooyoung sighed, standing up from the couch with his empty bowl in hand and walking over to the kitchen.

san followed him, jumping onto the counter top with a groan as wooyoung began washing his bowl.

"like what?"

"like... prepare for classes?" wooyoung said, more like a question and san frowned at the boy.

"you don't need to prepare for classes wooyoung. once they start they start. there's nothing for you to do. stop being scared and come out with me."

the younger dried his hands, turning towards san with a goat,

"i am not scared."

san jumped off the counter, standing in front of the boy now, and he rolled his eyes,

"so then? why won't you come?"

in truth, wooyoung wanted to meet sans friends. but he had told himself that he needed to prerecord today, since he wouldn't have time to stream much through the first week or so.

but he couldn't just tell san that, could he?

"see, you can't even defend yourself." san scoffed, an evident smirk painting over his face.