❧ - 6

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

____________________________

🖤🥀🌹💋🌹🥀🖤

- 𝕊𝕀𝕏 -

𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥

____________________________

"morning." wooyoung yawned, gazing at san when he walked into the living room at 11am, still in the process of waking up.

"mornin'. slept well last night?" san was eating from a bowl, some random cereal wooyoung couldn't care enough to figure out.

"mmm, like a baby." wooyoung mumbled, plopping himself down next to san and reaching for the remote.

the two sat in silence for a bit, wooyoung curling his arms around his legs which had been pulled to his chest, something he often found himself doing.

the silence wasn't uncomfortable, but was quickly broken before it could stretch on for too long.

"you know wooyoung, the walls here are thin. very thin." san started, putting his bowl down on the coffee table before facing wooyoung, a growing smirk playing at his lips.

"i could just imagine how much fun you had."

"you heard?" wooyoung shuddered, face bright red with embarrassment.

san nodded,

"you sounded so pretty, i wonder how you'd sound moaning my name..."

before wooyoung could answer, san stood up- shrugging a bit and grabbing his empty bowl from the table.

"anyways, i'm going out with my friends for a few hours- you gonna be alright on your own or do you wanna join us?"

"n-no i'll be okay.." wooyoung denied the invite, he was far too embarrassed to meet his friends let alone to go out with san, and this was the perfect opportunity for the boy to go live.

"kay, i'm gonna go get ready then, kitten."

"san," wooyoung whined, the sound only making san chuckle from the kitchen.

"go eat wooyoung," and san had left the room, disappearing down the hallway.

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

san looked through his closet, debating on what he should wear- of course it wasn't anything special. he would just be going to the mall with a few friends, spend money on unneeded things, maybe buy a switch or the latest iphone, depends on what happens.

after a while of contemplated he settles on a black long sleeved shirt, the letters "lv" stitched onto it, a pair of jeans and some white shoes. he texted yunho, asking if he should add anything else to his outfit, to which his best friend responding saying to put on some jewelry. so san grabbed a simple silver chain necklace, a gucci one his step-mother had gifted to him, and some silver earrings.

as he was trying to fix his hair, standing in front of his mirror he heard a knock on his door. san looked behind him, after seeing wooyoung reflection and smiled at his new roommate,

"yeah?"

"what time are you leaving at?" wooyoung asked, stepping into sans room till he was in front of the taller. he turned san around, fixing the boys hair for him since san seemed to be struggling.

"why, you want me gone?" san smirked, taking in wooyoungs appearance- the boy had been wearing a white and tan plaid skirt, a pink sweater with white hearts tucked into it. he had on some taunting, see-through white stockings and san couldn't help but softly grab at the boys hips.

at the sudden contact wooyoung dropped his hands from sans head, letting them rest upon his shoulders loosely,

"maybe..." he mumbled, eyes glued to sans.

"are you going somewhere wooyoung?"

wooyoung shook his head, wondering how he could cover this up.

"mhm, hongjoong and yeosang asked if they could come over later- keep me company i guess." the younger shrugged, feeling the sudden urge to find out what sans lips tasted like. it seemed the two gradually moved closer to one another as the conversation continued.

"well i could always just stay instead, would you like that kitten?" san smirked at how quickly wooyoungs face heated up, letting out a small chuckle when the boy pulled away.

"have fun with your friends, mr.richman." wooyoung teased, leaving sans room and disappearing out of the orders sight.

"you know you'll have to meet them soon right?" san called out, turning back around to grab his phone and wallet, smiling to himself when the younger called back,

"and when i do i'll make sure to still call you mr.richman~"

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY ULT BIAS BYEONGKWAN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY I LOVE UUUUUU

no seriously u have no idea how much i love kwannie JASONNNN

~ lix ~

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩