☠︎ - 5

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

—————————————————

🖤🥀🌹💋🌹🥀🖤

- 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼 -
𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟

—————————————————

"kitten?" wooyoung repeated, biting his lip, feeling a heat rise to his face as he made his way over to san, standing across from him and grabbing the ice cream out of his hands.

"yeah, saw some cat ears and collars in your new room, didn't know you were into that stuff wooyoungie~"

wooyoung froze in his spot, ice cream filled spoon raised to parted lips.

shit, shit, shit.

"is that what happened at the café? got a boner and couldn't help yourself when i called you kitten?" san smirked, jumping down from the counter and stepping towards the younger.

when wooyoung didn't say anything he carefully took the spoon and pint from his hands, placing them on the counter and using his finger to tilt wooyoungs head up towards him.

"we're you thinking of me while jacking off?" san spoke sweetly, his voice so smooth wooyoung felt like he was melting.

wooyoung kept quiet, embarrassed to no end which wasn't something he was used to.

"do you like me calling you that? kitty?" san purred, smirking when wooyoung nodded his head, whimpering weakly under sans gaze.

"so small now, where's that bite you had earlier, while your friends were here?" he teased the boy, loving the effect he seemed to have on him.

"san..." wooyoung trailed off, shifting under his taunting gaze.

"yes, kitty?"

"it's getting late, maybe we should sleep,"

san watched wooyoungs for a little bit, letting his eyes rake over the boys face, his quivering form before he let go of him, stepping back with a shrug.

"if that's what you want," san started to walk out of the kitchen, disappearing down the hallway- "g'night wooyoung, enjoy your first night here."

"night." wooyoungs whispered, doing everything to calm his beating heart, wishing for his growing boner to go down before he'd half to do something about it.

but the scene kept replaying in his head, sans voice, sans smirk, sans hands, sans words- all of it. it only made him worse, and soon enough wooyoungs found himself in his bedroom- door locked and face buried into his pillow.

the boy was on his knees, ass in the air with freshly lubed fingers buried inside of him. he was in only an oversized gray shirt that he found him self sleeping in more often then not, a pair a black panties thrown lazily on the floor. he tried his best to stay quiet, thankful that he had his pillow to muffle his moans, as he finger fucked himself- eyes screwed shut with pleasure.

wooyoung had found himself wanting more, needing more. he wanted to be filled, so badly that he didn't think twice before slipping his fingers out of himself, getting up and scrambling to the door. he unlocked it messily, peeping out of his room and looking to see sans door shut, light peeking out of it.

he quickly made his way to his gaming room, opening the closet and digging around for his box. finally finding it he pulling out a fairly large vibrating dildo, a slick black color, and shutting the box again.

he put the box back in the closet, standing up quickly and just in case he hid the dildo under his shirt, hoping the darkness of the night would hid its protruding form as he went back to his room.

he shut the door behind him, locking it once more before climbing back onto the bed, moving to the same position he was in before, though this time instead of pushing his fingers into his slicked up hole, he pushed the tip of the dildo in.

wooyoung shut his eyes, wincing with pleasure and pain as the dildo pushed past his rim, but he didn't stop, not till it bottomed out.

after taking a few seconds to collect himself, wooyoung started moving the toy slowly, letting his hole get used to its thickness before he pressed the button at the base of it, moaning rather loudly from the vibrations it sent through him.

"oh, fuck," he gasped, pumping the toy deeper and quicker than before, moans spilling from his lips- though most of them were muffled.

wooyoungs legs wobbled, he struggled to hold himself up as he pounded the vibrating toy into his hole. he clicked the button again, the vibrations becoming much more intense. wooyoung turned himself over, now laying on his back- with his legs spread open in front of him. he brought his free hand over his mouth, blocking his moans from escaping so freely.

now he moved his hips to meet with his thrusts, working closer towards his high. he shut his eyes, letting out a loud moan when he clicked the button again, the vibrator now on it's highest setting. tears sprung to wooyoungs eyes, the pleasure hitting him in shockwaves as he came, white stripes of liquid landing across his chest and stomach.

he gave himself time to breathe, eyes fluttering shut before the whimpered loudly- making haste to turn off the toy before it pushed him too far with overstimulation. he pulled the toy from his destroyed hole, letting out a soft sigh and laying for a little bit longer.

the boy looked down at himself, sighing when seeing the mess he had made, and he slowly sat up,

"shit."

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii almost forgot to post this chapter

whoops-

anyways stream paint me naked by ten

ALSO STREAM THRILL RIDE BY TBZ

AND STREAM REAL AND ICARUS BY JO1 THANXX

AND OFC STREAM THE FIREWORKS MVVVV

k bye

~ lix~

☩♖❧♛☽☠︎☾♛❧♖☩