chapter 6

2017

im a mess. everything around me is becoming weird. people are distancing themselves. they say i've changed. i didn't even fucking do anything. im still the same Chris i was before. yeah, i mean, i did change a bit, i pierced my ears, and now im not a virgin anymore, but other than that im still the same.

basically, it was the day after i pierced my ears. i was walking into the cafeteria, and i saw my friend group. (now ex friend group.) they were just sitting, talking, and laughing, probably about the typical jock shit they always talked about.

"whats up, guys?" i smiled, and sat down next to them.

"yo, whats up, Chris?" Lucas hit my shoulder in a playful way.

"nothing, man." i shrugged. "everything good?" i looked around.

"yeah, everything's fine." they all shrugged.

"wait a minute." Chad looked at me with a concerned look. "is that an earring?"

"yeah?" i raised my eyebrow.

"you fucking pierced your ears?" Lucas looked at me like he just saw a fucking ghost.

"yeah, is there a problem?" i clenched my jaw, and raised my eyebrows.

"man, you can't hangout with us anymore, you know that, right?" he tilted his head to the side.

"why the fuck not?" my face formed a look of confusion.

"listen, Chris, i hate to break it to you, but you're fucking gay." he clenched his jaw. "and a gay guy wont be sitting with us."

"what?" i raised my voice.

"you heard him, Chris. a guy who fucking pierces his ears is gay." Jason rolled his eyes.

"nobody's talking to you, Jason." i glared at him. 

"he's right." Lucas stood up, and so did i.

"you're all fucked up." i shook my head. "if you think that someone is gonna become gay after he pierces his ears, then you all need fucking mental help."

"yeah, cause only gay guys pierce their ears." Lucas pushed me. i was trying so fucking hard to resist the urge of punching his face.

"whatever. even if i was gay, thats not a big deal." i pressed my pointer finger on his chest. "gay people are humans too, you know?" i started walking away.

"so you are gay." he scoffed.

"no." i turned around. "but you know who is?"

"who?"  he lifted his chin.

"your father." i glared at him.

"well, at least i have a father." he smirked, and looked at the boys.

"you fucking piece of shit, you're dead." i walked up to him, and punched his face. i saw his face getting red from anger, before he punched my face too. he did it one more time, before i kicked his stomach, then punched his jaw. "dont ever tell me what i am, fucker!"

"you bastard!" he punched my chest, and i lost my balance, almost falling on the ground, but i punched him once more, and jumped on him, so we both ended up on the floor. all of a sudden a hand grabbed me softly, and tried pulling me away.

"Christopher!" i heard Regina yelling from behind, and suddenly everything stopped around me. i didn't care about lucas anymore, i just stood up.

"hi." i smiled.

"come." she took my hand, and started to lead me through the cafeteria.

"yeah, walk away, pussy!" i heard Lucas's voice once more. "go on, fuck another girl, so we stop thinking that you're fucking gay!"