chapter 11

present

"well, lets get this party started, shall we?" Max smirked as he walked up to Regina, and i while we were lying down near the pool, with Brandon and chase trailing him. all of them had towels on their shoulders, and were wearing their swimsuits. they all looked incredible to be honest.

it was evening. about 7 PM, but it looked like it was even earlier. the sun was up, and everything seemed perfect. even though it was getting kinda cold. the pool was pretty much empty. there were only about five people swimming. it was quiet, and peaceful.

well....it WAS peaceful.

"get up, amigo." Brandon hit me with a towel. "time to swim!"

"we!" i pointed at Regina, lifted my sunglasses, placed it on my head, and glared at Brandon. "are trying to get tanned here! cant you see?!" i put the sunglasses back on.

"sorry?" Max raised his eyebrow, and i saw Chase jumping in the water.

"its okay." Regina smirked. "now shoo. you're blocking the sun." i love this girl.

i saw Max, and Brandon looking over at each other as their jaws dropped, then they walked away, and quickly jumped into the pool.

"Chris?" Regina looked at me, and took her sunglasses off.

"yeah?" i looked at her.

"i need your help." she sat up, and started looking for something in her bag.

"with what?" i raised my eyebrows even though she wouldn't see it. 

"can you put sunscreen on me?" she tilted her head, lifted the bottle of sunscreen, and gave me an awkward smile. "only on my shoulders." she paused. "you dont have to if you dont want to."

"no, its okay, i'll do it."  i sat up, sat next to her, grabbed the bottle from her hands, and put the sunscreen on my hand. then i slowly rubbing it on her shoulders. i missed feeling her skin with my hands. oh, my god, Regina, what are you doing to me?

i finished rubbing the sunscreen on her back, and laid back down on my towel, with my hands placed behind my head.

"you're not gonna swim?" i looked over at her.

"yeah, i will probably swim. you wanna swim?" she raised her eyebrows.

"only if you wanna." i shrugged.

"no, do you wanna swim?" she chuckled.

"i will swim if you swim with me." i explained.

"but why do you have to swim if you dont want to swim?" she spread her arms in confusion.

"because i will want to swim, but i will only want to swim if you want to swim with me!" i sighed.

"Chris, i dont wanna force you to swim!" her tone was a little agressive.

"guys!" i heard Max yelling. "how many times do have to say the word swim?!"

"as many times as we want to!" we both yelled at the same time, then we looked at each other at the same time, and we even laughed at the same time.

"just get in the fucking pool!" Brandon yelled with Max.

"oh, screw you, guys." i got up, and dived into the pool, head first. as i swam up, and took a breath i saw Regina jumping in the pool too, realizing that SHE CANT SWIM, AND THE POOL IS VERY DEEP!

as i looked at her i saw that she was struggling to swim up, i quickly swam to her, grabbed her arm, and pulled her out of the water close to me. i wrapped my arms around her waist, so i would have a good grip on her.