paths got separated

Ash finds Misty everyday but he got tired

Every day he went to search for Misty at her house and to the places where Misty liked to go but he could not find Misty anywhere. He says that every person has a limit to keep everything. Now Aish's patience had broken and now he had to  It seemed that Misty hates him and she just played with his fillings and made fun of his fillings. 4 years pass. I want to tell you that in these four years, Ash and Serena had come close and Serena  Ash's mind was filled with a lot of poison against Misty. Let's start the story.
4 years later
In ash office
Serena came to meet ash
Serena:-Lily please tell me where is Ash I haven't seen him since yesterday my heart yearns to see him
Ash :-I am here my heart
Serena hugs ash
Serena:-Don't you miss your future wife Ash? I was missing you so much. I had not seen you since yesterday and was saying that there will be no peace until I meet you.
Ash:-What should I do sweetheart, I am so busy, a lot of orders are coming, because of you our company has progressed a lot, there was one who disappeared from the hotel without informing me and no matter how much I tried to find her, I could not find her but now I understand.  I know that the girl I loved was a liar, who made false promises of love to me, I am still unable to forget those things, even after 4 years have passed
Serena:-Leave it to me, forget it and we have started a new life, so don't spoil your mood by taking its name.
Ash:-You are right serena Yes, I remembered, actually a new company is going to be inaugurated in Paris and it is all because of you, so I wanted to ask you, will you come with me to Paris, we will go for work and travel.
Serena:-Wow, I will definitely go to Paris. Paris is my dream country and I know the meaning of Paris is The City of Love. We will have a lot of fun there.when do we go there ash
Ash:We have to leave tomorrow itself, so you should pack quickly today because we have a flight tomorrow night.
Serena:-You have given me very little time, I will have to do a lot of shopping and I will have to buy dresses for you too, what should we do now?
Ash:-Don't worry I will finish my work by night and we will go shopping for you and me and then go to Paris tomorrow Hey you excited Babe
Tomorrow ash serena reached at the airport and leave for flight
In hotel

Serena:-Ash, look how beautiful this Paris is, thank you for bringing me with you, so tell me when we will go for a tour.
Ash:-Don't worry, my work is for a few hours, I will complete it and then we will leave. If you want a local ride, I will tell my driver to take you around.
Serena:-I will enjoy traveling with you. If I want to travel locally, I can also go on foot. For that, don't bother the driver. As soon as your work is over, call me, then we both will go out together. I want to see many places with you.
Ash:-yeah me too
After ash going to his new company site
Serena go alone for walking

Just then a little girl falls down while running and  then Serena sees her.
Serena:-O baby, are you okay? You are not hurt anywhere. Let me help you. Where is your mom?
???:-Aunty, you are very nice, you helped me, thank you and you are also very beautiful, but don't worry about me, I am very brave, like my mother, my mother is not afraid of anyone, there is no danger, she can face everything alone, me too.  I am like my mother, I am not the one to cry over such small injuries, but you thought of me, thank you.
Serena:-How do you know so much at such a young age, how old are you baby?
???:-i am 3 yrs old
Serena:-You know so much at such a young age.  This shows that your mother must have very good values.
???:-thankyou aunty
Serena:-baby what's your name
??:-my name is Alyson
Serena:-such a cute name Come on, tell me the way to your house, I will drop you to my house.
Alyson:-ok come with me
Then after sometime they reach Alyson house
A beautiful lady welcome her
Sakura:-Alison, where did you go, do you know how worried I was?
Serena:-is she your mom
Sakura:-No, I am not Alison's mother. I am her mother's friend. Her mother is very busy with her work so she is not able to pay much attention to Alison. She has brought up Alison alone but really she is very brave and I love her.  I am very happy that despite being such a small girl, Alison is so intelligent. She can understand her mom's problem and how much work she has to do so that she can give a good future to her daughter. But who are you?
Serena:-I'm Serena and I saw it and it fell so I just asked it if she was okay
Alison:-aunty she is such a nice she is very kind hearted
Then A big car stops in front of Alison's house and out of it comes a beautiful talented girl with cerulean eyes whom you all like, you are our Misty, you heard it right, Misty is Alison's mother.
Serena:-Omg This is Miss Universe, I can't believe that I am meeting Miss Universe and Alison, you are the daughter of Ms Universe.
Misty:-Alison is my daughter but I don't know you who you are and how do you know who you are Alyson me who it is dear
Alyson:-Mummy, this is a good aunty. She helped me a lot. When I fell, she cleaned my injury and even dropped me at my home. She did not help me, only this aunty did it.
Misty:-Thank you very much for helping my daughter. I will never forget your favor. So tell me what can I do for you.
Serena:-Don't do anything, just shake hands with me, I am a big fan of yours, Miss Kasumi.
Misty:-alright
Misty shake hand with serena
See you at next part bye you guys