Meeting of two seperate people

Serena:-I am very glad to meet you, you shook my hand.  This is my dream come true thank you so much!
Misty:-we'll I forgot to ask your name.  What is your name?
Serena:-i am serena and I am from Japan
Misty:-Serena, I have heard this name somewhere but I can't remember where. Suddenly I remember the day when I left my love and came here to fulfill my promise to another girl.But this cannot be true.  Will It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Serena.You have come here from Japan so far, there is some work here
Serena:-Actually the thing is that my special friend has started a new company here, so I came here with him.  He had asked me to go with him, so right now he has gone for his work but he has promised me that we will go out together, so now I have come alone for a local walk.
Misty:-it's so great.  Congratulate your close friend on my behalf and please help my daughter.  Why don't you come inside to have tea with us.  I will be very glad.
Serena:-Miss Universe is inviting me for tea at her house. There can't be a better day than this for me. I will definitely come.
Misty:-I am not as special as you make me out to be.
Serena and Misty take tea together
Alyson:-Mom, an invitation letter has come for you, there is an opening of a big restaurant, so can we go, they have very good sweets here, please mom, you had promised me that you will spend time with me today and at night.
Misty:-Yes, my dear daughter, I remember and we will definitely go there.Miss Serena, if you want, you can come with us.  I will be very glad.
Serena:-Thank you very much Miss Kasumi for asking for this.  But today I have a date with my close friend, so I will definitely come with you some other time and I need an excuse.  It would be great to meet you from now on and meet your daughter.
Misty:-alright see you soon
In hotel
Serena meets ash in hotel
Ash:-Serena, where did you go?  I have been waiting for you here for so long.  I thought you would come now.  Will you come now?  Now he didn't even call me.  Have you noticed how stressed I was?
Serena hug Ash
Serena:-Sorry dear when I was roaming locally I met a girl and I helped her and she took me to her house and you know.  Whose daughter is she?  She is the daughter of Miss Universe.  MISS CALL I can't believe that I have just had tea with him.
Ash:-It's great that you met him, but why do you forget that your future husband is also a top businessman?  Leave it all aside, you know there's a new restaurant opening and I've got an invitation so I want you to come with me
Serena:-a big smile come on my face yeah
In restaurant
Misty arrives with her daughter and is given a very grand welcome and!  everyone is talking about her
Then a The hotel owner comes and speaks to Misty and her daughter.  I am very welcome to you.  I am very glad that you accepted our invitation.  Miss Kasumi, you know that you have come here, our hotel will definitely become famous and a top businessman is also  come with his girlfriend.
Misty:-Don't thank me, you thank my daughter because she told me that she likes the sweets here.And I would be very happy to meet those top businessmen!
Then ash come with serena
Hotel owner:-Mr. Ketchum, you accepted our invitation and we are very happy that you came here with your girlfriend.
Ash:-i am glad Mr Kenny

Serena:- I shout Miss Kasumi, you too are here to eat at this restaurant, please meet her, this is Miss Universe.
Then Misty turns around and her daughter runs to Serena and hugs her.
Alyson:-Serena Aunty you here I am so glad I could meet you again.
Ash look at Misty
Ash:-My eyes become emotional and I think in my mind that where did I not find her and she has come to Paris and she also became Miss Universe
Alyson:-Hey mom, Serena aunty has also come.  We should be happy.  Now aunty can also have dinner with us.
Ash:-Mom Misty!  She has become a mother, got married and now has a daughter.
Misty:-That day my decision of leaving Ash turned out to be the right one. Now these two finally came together and I didn't know that the fates mixed again. I thought that now my daughter and I can live in peace but why can't it be so?

Oh my Serena, it's so nice to meet you again.
Alison is absolutely right in saying that you should sit and have dinner with us.
Serena:-Thank you for considering us worthy enough to sit with you. Well, he has got this from my close friend Mr. Ash Ketchum, he is a top businessman of Japan.
Ash:-Nice to meet you Miss Kasumi
Misty:-It's been a long time since we met Mr. Ketchum. Nice to meet you again
Serena:-This means you have met Ash before also.
Ash:-Yes, I met her 4 years ago. We had a business contract together. She used to be the model for my makeup products, right Miss Kasumi?
Misty:-Yes Mr Ketchum
Alyson  say hello to Ash
Alyson:-Hello uncle my name is Alison and I am 3 years old and I am very glad to meet you
Ash:-I am also very happy to meet you baby
Then they sat together and start eating
Misty:-Excuse me, my phone is ringing, my friend is calling, so I will come and talk to you in a while.alyson wait for me
Serena:-ok